Chapter 7

Once outside the elevator, you walked ahead without looking back even though your ears were eagerly awaiting the tingling sound that the doors make when they close and as soon as it reached your ears, you turned around and hurried for the stairs so you would be able to see where exactly was he going, on the sixth floor.

You halted you breath once you reached at the floor above and hid behind the door as you peeked from the keyhole and saw him getting off the elevator, then you slowly opened it and proceeded to get a bit closer to the corner of the wall which could protect you from the long hall that went on till the end.

You careful stuck your head out and saw him walking till room 3050 where he knocked twice and someone opened up for him, then the man whom you didn't know the name of yet, looked around for a moment, making you retrieve your head, in case he was to see you. When you peeked again, he was no longer standing there and you rushed towards the door that was right next to the one he entered and quickly retrieved from your apron, your schedule for today, hoping to see this room somewhere because if it was then that would make you sure that it was vacant and as such you could use it but unfortunately you didn't have it on your list.

Okay..let's just hope it's on someone else's list or the customers that are occupying it are just momentarily not in.

You hoped inside you as you grabbed the card key and slide it in, opening the door and entering it boldly. Behavior that would add up with the excuse that you didn't know that it was occupied if it really turned out to be and you needed an excuse for your sudden entry.

Thankfully though, you didn't need to put up any act and use any excuse as the room turned out to be empty even though occupied, as you noticed that the closet which was left open, was full of clothes. The fact that the room was assigned to customers currently of course awakened a sense of unsafety , thing that made you hurry.

You rushed to the balcony and dragged the small table that was placed there more towards the edge of the wall that separated the two balconies and then you climbed on it and as quietly as you could, you passed on the other side. You had fallen a bit badly though as you had touched the ground with your one knee, making you feel a bit of pain, but you didn't utter a sound.

You approached the balcony door carefully and peeked through the glass while thinking about how thankful you should be that the day wasn't that sunny because the light would make it difficult for you to see clearly enough. Yet once you actually managed to see what was going on inside, that positive feeling quickly left its place to surprise.

Mrs. Yoon was sitting at the corner of the room and the unknown man was standing by the wall in front of her while the general manager of this hotel, the one whom you thought that was being cheated on and as thus wronged, Mr.Yoon himself, was the one speaking while he kept his phone in his hands.

"The money will be split equally. Don't worry. You just take his number and pressure him a bit so he won't think that SunHee is lying to him." You heard his voice faintly but thankfully despite the sounds of the vehicles coming from outside, you caught every word Mr.Yoon spoke and you surely found this despicable.

Had they all planned this just to trap the actor and make money off of him? Had she really just used him and played with his feelings, as it looked to you at that very instant?

That guy seriously needs to get to know better the people he dates.

You thought to yourself as you stood there, watching them exchange the number and then soon the unknown man leaving the room while the two that were left inside, gazed at each other with wide smiles and satisfaction on their faces, that somehow made your blood feel restless.

---Change of set---

Jin reached at the set almost breathless as he had done his best to get there as quickly as it was possible.

"Mr. SeokJin." He heard someone call his name and soon he saw DongMin coming towards him with a worried expression.

"Where is he?" SeokJin asked him immediately as that was his primary worry at that moment and was above any proper greetings or formalities that he was supposed to keep.

"This way..The filming is still going on, they pasted from scene to scene but he doesn't seem like himself to me." DongMin kept talking while the too rushed further inside the setting till Jimin came to view as he was filming.

His gaze was angry as he grabbed the vase next to him and smashed it on the floor, making his co-actor get startled and shed some tears and he just looked at her, with pain and madness in his eyes before he shouted at her to disappear from his sight. The scene left everyone breathless and shaken as they felt the intensity of his emotions as if he was really angry and broken.

"Is this part of the script?" SeokJin asked as his eyes were pinned on him, and a gaze of pity had taken over his orbs.

"Yes," DongMin replied just right before the director shouted cut and happily praised that it was perfect but unlike the female actor that broke in a smile immediately after and bowed her head thanking others, Jimin's expression didn't change to the slightest.

"Jimin" SeokJin called his name as he felt his breath getting stuck in his throat and as he didn't take a reply, he grew certain of what was happening.

"What's the name of the guy he is playing?" 

"L-LeeYong" DongMin stuttered while he replied to him as he himself had been calling Jimin on each break between the scenes till now, but not once had he acknowledged his existence nor his voice.

SeokJin walked forward and approached Jimin, who seemed a bit lost at that moment and his composure seemed to have frozen in place. No one seemed to have noticed it since all were busy packing to move on with the next but if someone was to give him a second look, anyone would have noticed, how absent he actually was.

He took off his pocket a soft drink which he had prepared and brought along and proceeded to take off his jacket which he landed it on his head as he stood before him. Now winning Jimin's attention.

"Hello there LeeYong, have this. It will make you feel better." Jin smiled at him kindly as he landed the drink on his hand and Jimin looked at him with a confused gaze before he decided to speak to him.

"Who are you?" He questioned and Jin left his smile grew more as he grabbed the hand in which Jimin was holding the drink and lifted it towards his mouth.

"Drink this and you will remember me. I assure you." Jin replied as he maintained eye contact and Jimin stared at him for a bit, till he finally opened the soft drink and drunk in one go all its content then threw it on the floor.

"Get lost."

He spoke harshly at him, just like the way he looked towards him however Jin was relieved because he knew something that Jimin wasn't aware at that moment. And that was that he was gonna lose consciousness real enough.

---To be continued...