Chapter 44

Cornered in between doom and failure,his two feet started trembling underneath the fabric of his trousers,that thankful was loose enough to cover the condition of his body from the eyes that were surrounding him.

A body which as seconds ticked away,he started growing more and more aware that he would not be able to control till the end of his filming.

He wasn't sure what was wrong with him, but from the moment he had started filming again, his hormones had started acting up in ways he could not understand. Ways that most people wouldn't even understand the change if it wasn't for the fact that he was used to observing his own emotions and hormones like a hack, because of his usual condition. And this time,he was aware that something else was running through his veins at that instant, making him want to act up,in ways that would ruin his reputation.

Some kind of euphoric feeling was dwelling inside his chest, as if he was near grabbing the happiest moment in his life and he wanted to laugh and scream, but that strong feeling was not his and he was able to distinguish that the origine of it was not his mind.

However it did not matter where it had came from, all it mattered was that it was taking over him, in a moment where he can't go hide nor can let himself act on it. And as thus he felt like a pray, standing in between that feeling that was collaring him second by second and his sane thoughts that made him aware that if he was to let himself lose to that feeling, everything was gonna become a disaster.

The sound of the dump slate echoed again in his ears as they took a small break from filming, in order to fix the hair of the actors a bit and Jimin took the opportunity to throw his eyes towards the mirrored place,in search of DongMin or you and thankful both individuals fell on his sight, signaling him about a bottle of water.

Initially he just made the a  negative signal with his hand as he thought they were asking him if he needed to drink water but as the two seemed to be aggressive about that bottle, he took a moment to wonder why, till he realized that it did not seem like the water bottles they usually use on set.

I have been drugged!

The realization floated in his brain, giving name to that feeling that was trying to take him over for quite some minutes now.

"Are my eyes looking tiring?" He asked the hair stylist that was fixing his hair at that moment and she replied that they were slightly getting red but they looked okay and all he did was smile back, not having the time to reply with anything even if he wanted to .

After the director's cue they were all once again ready to start, and the familiar sound of the dump slate brought him again on the place that he was. However this time Jimin was aware that he could not fight against this feeling for long for he did not even know what kind of drug was it and what doze. All he knew was that it was not some pain killer or sleeping pill for its effect was way too different.

He had never done drugs in his life so he was unable to tell the difference of what kind they may have gaven him but he sure knew that he was gonna be screwed if he leaves himself appear high in the set, around so many people and cameras. His career would be over in no time.

The thought only made him mad for he had surely gave his all to reach where he was and losing it in such unfair means, felt really frustrating even if it had not happened yet. But it wasn't far, not this time. For no matter how good he is at acting and hiding his emotions, this substance was bound to overpower him and take his self control away,soon enough.

Every minute that ticked away, felt like a knock of an invisible hand in his brain, telling him to open up and surrender. Something he surely didn't want to do, but he found himself drifting away as he was speaking his scripted words.