Chapter 22

BreeAhn checked from right to left behind the corner of her house, from which she was trying to sneak out off at this hour of the night.

It sure wasn't that late but eleven was not a time she was allowed to be getting out instead it was a time she should be returning home but since she had passed all her day with her father and her stepmother -Bobae- she didn't get the chance to see her boyfriend so that was what she was trying to do at that moment.

After she assured herself that no guard was around or any of the staff that could possibly stop her, she climbed on her bicycle which she had drug along from the garage till there, and then she pedaled the faster she could towards the exit gate at the other side of which a smiling Ray waved at her as soon as she fell to his sight.

His eyes light up at her figure approaching and she felt her insides getting filled with excitement just by watching his face. She halted by the closed gate and stepped down only to quickly open a bit the gate and pass her bike along with herself then she threw herself at Ray's embrace without an instant of hesitation.

"I missed you, why weren't you replying to me all day?" She asked him, clearly worried about the behavior he had shown today towards her call and messages. She was almost getting worried to the point to think that something may have happened to him but her restless thoughts were quickly put to a pause as he had texted her, letting her know that he was waiting to meet her by the gate of her house.

"I am sorry Bree, I was just too busy today. I missed you too." He replied, having half lied on what he told her as the reason he hadn't replied was the fact that he had started growing guilty towards her because he was keeping information from her.

"You can just text that you are busy you know. Next time please just send something instead of leaving me on seen, otherwise, I am going to really be mad at you." BreeAhn warned him with a serious face that seemed cute in Ray's eyes and that was why instead of getting worried he just smiled more and leaned to peck her forehead lightly.

"Shall we go on with our date now?" He told her as he too had brought his bike along ad had claimed at his message that he had come to take her on a bike date.

"It's been so long since we last did such a thing. I am so excited!" BreeAhn admitted as even though going to restaurants and events may be fun but she had a soft spot for simple things especially if they were with him.

"Whoever reaches first at the park wins a wish," Ray uttered as he quickly got on his bicycle and started leaving making Bree hurry up while she yelled a bit at him, for cheating as they didn't start at the same time then they started riding in the night, filling the quiet atmosphere of the night with waves of laughter and joy. A joy that they both felt at each other's presence and that was why they hoped they would stay together for as long as possible.

---Time skip---

You were now alone at Jimin's apparent as DongMin had not even stepped out of the car after he had brought you to the parking of the building.

To think that a day would come where you would have wanted him to be around was absurd but truth was that you definitely would have felt better if he was to have been there at that instant.  Not because you felt insecure at the actor's presence nor he felt threatening in any way but he sure felt intimidating as he was standing before you, arms crossed, eyeing you sternly.

If only you had succeeded in changing his mind on the way here about this, now you would have escaped this situation. However, no matter what excused you tried to bring up such as his lacked scheduled for tomorrow that started early and fro which he would need a good rest or the fact that you would definitely start reading the books he gave you by tonight but to do that you needed to get at your home first, nothing seemed to even slightly influence his decision of keeping you over this house tonight till you learn something from this day.