Chapter 73

When you had entered your apartment to your displeasure you had found DongMin there, drinking coffee from a cup that belonged to you. Such a simple sight but it sure send your nerves on edge for his presence, especially after what had gone down earlier, it only reminded you of bad traces of bitterness of the past and how disgustingly much he was nothing more but a cheater, just like you father was.

If it wasn't for the fact that Jin was also present in your living room and awake, seated beside him, you would have thrown your bag at his head by now, accompanied by a yell to get the heck out of your sight, which you swallowed, as Jin stood up and questioned Jimin, where the heck had he disappeared.

"Well...Y/N needed a bit of help so...I borrowed your car. There are no scratches at it, I promise." Jimin defended himself as he threw the keys at him, knowing that Jin cared a lot about his car and rarely entrusted it to anyone besides himself.

"Oh yeah? And why did you not reply to any of my calls? I was worried?" You looked towards Jimin too once Jin had asked that for all the way here you hadn't heard his phone going off once.

"You called? Did I put it on silent accidentally?" Jimin played dumb as he searched in his pockets for his phone only to later pretend to be shocked seeing the miscalls displayed on the screen, while he was the one that had put the device on silent, after you had gotten in the car, and had ignored his calls even prior that, simply because he had no time to explain to him the situation and he felt tired to do so over the phone.

"Would you look at that? It's really on silence mode. It might have been stepped accidentally or something. I am sorry I worried you." 

"Yah! Don't you think I am tired enough of seeing your stupid ass face acting on TV screens? Do I have to see you acting live too?!" Jin was ready to throw his keys at him as he did the movement for that, kinda mad for he had really been worried, but as Jimin covered his head while reminding him that he was an injured person still, Jin just left a tsk sound echo under his breath before walking up to him and smacking the back of his head, in a way that made you smile.

"I don't want to be the one interrupting but, why are you dressed like this Y/N? Weren't you supposed to be at work?" DongMin's observation got Jin's attention on you as he did have a point for you were dressed too fancy for work.

"You don't want to be interrupting yet you but in other's business, twice with one sentence" You gave him a death stare before you ignored him and walked up towards your room to change, leaving the living room in silence for a bit, until they all took a seat at your small couch, and remained like frozen statues in line.

"Did she slam that door a bit too hard or was it just my imagination?" Jin finally whispered, having realized that maybe you needed some time alone and they should get going.

"Let's just say that it wasn't her best night." Jimin gave his vague reply then he looked towards DongMin, trying to hint to him that especially he shouldn't be there for the moment, for his own health.

"What? I didn't do anything, I just made a simple question. She always does this. Just because I exist that doesn't mean she had the right to shove her anger at me every time she sees me. It's unfair." He complained before taking one more sip from his coffee cup, feeling still heavy and drowsy, and confused about how did he end up falling asleep and being such a wreck when he had barely drunk any alcohol.

"I really don't suggest you say that in her face...I may be a bit mad at you still but seeing you get murdered, is something I wouldn't like seeing." Jimin looked at him with a smile on his face, meaning his words and the more he stared at him, the creeper he started looking, to the point that DongMin started choking on his own saliva and coughing.