Chapter 3

The sound of the code being entered echoed in the house before the door of Jimin's apartment flew open and a man entered with his hands full of bags.

He was wearing a pink colored hoodie and a black mask as he took the shoes off his feet messily and proceeded further inside the house, heading towards the kitchen counter while the lights were still off.

Night had fallen some hours now and no curtain seemed open in this apartment to make it easier for him to see and because of that, he ended up hitting his toe at the corner of the kitchen's counter while trying to leave the bags on it.

He yelped in pain and immediately kneeled down at his feet, complaining in a mumbling manner that made his words incoherent then he pushed himself to stand up and reach for the switch button that turned the lights on.

"Seriously, the heck is he at, at this hour? He should have been here instead of leaving the house engulfed in darkness ." The man named SeokJin, complained as he looked at his toe one more time with a pained expression before he straightened himself and started fixed and placing the things he bought on the fridge.

It took him some minutes to finish with everything and put fold the bags and place them on a shelve where he always used to leave them, despite the fact that this wasn't his house. If someone was to count the hours he passed in this apartment, they may exceed the ones he passes on his own simply because he is the only friend that Jimin has so near.

"Yah! Where are you? "He yelled at the phone once Jimin picked up his call as he had immediately grabbed his phone after he was done with everything and had reached the couch, where SeokJin took a seat comfortably.

"I am on my way. I will be there in ten minutes. Don't leave!" Jimin told him before he hunged up and Jin Looked at his screen and scoffed before throwing it at the side.

Yes, cause if I left I would have gone far... Idiot.

Jin commented in his head as he reached for the TV controller, finding his request stupid since he literally lived at the apartment next door.

"You better have something  good and not Jimin's face all over the place, cause I have seen it more than enough  by now." He spoke to the Tv as he started his zapping hoping to find something good to pass his time, till his childhood friend and cousin arrives.

---Change of set---

You were in the changing rooms, having gotten changed from your uniform while your mind was traveling back to the events that happened in room 2006 earlier. After Mrs. Yoon and the famous actor had left the room, the guy that placed the camera earlier had returned and taken it with him, making you want to know what exactly was he planning to do with it. 

Without much thinking, you had ended up following him as quietly as possible, ending up to the staffs section which that guy seemed to have something to do around. He had looked behind his back multiple times however, you had managed to hide before he had the chance to see you till the last moment that is, which he had gotten a glimpse of you walking at a distance behind him and that was why you had ended up in the changing room.

He was standing outside of the door for some reason and once inside you just continued to change your clothes, pretended that such was the purpose that brought you till there and deliberately had done it quickly so you could spy on him through the keyhole as you were currently doing.

He seemed to pace around for a bit, probably wanting to make sure that you weren't following him or anything that his imagination may have made him grow conscious of and then proceeded to walk away casually, making you open the door and step outside.