Chapter 63

Your senses pushed you to act rashly on that very moment that realization had hit you. Aware of the fact that he had kept his statement and had truly not let Jimin return to you.

In a wave of panic, you had let your hand grab abruptly on Jin's arm and pull him away from his weak-looking figure, him giving you a surprised expression while asking you what was wrong but you didn't tear your eyes away from Jimin to look at him, for no matter how innocently and cluelessly he lifted his head and looked at you, something inside you was making you aware of his facade.

"That's not him. Stay away from him. It's not Jimin." You uttered strongly and confidently yet all he did was blink calmly once or two before he left his head leaning on his pillow and then met Jin's eyes.

"You are finally here Hyung. I feel so weak." Jimin's face displayed some vulnerability that made Jin feel perplexed as he looked at your determined gaze then back at his pitiful one.

"Why are you both looking at me like that? Won't you help me? My head feels heavy."He left his hand resting on his forehead as he closed his eyes yet even though he waited, neither you nor Jin went to his eid, making Jimin open his eyes again, this time gifting you a more angered expression.

"Hey, do I have to prove my own identity to you too now, Hyung? Don't you think that you are both being too much? Y/N is just being paranoid here. It's me!" He hit his palm against his chest as he spoke in a serious tone that had you doubting your gut feeling for a moment for in his eyes it was evident the offence he had just taken.

"No no. We are sorry Jimin...I will go get you some painkillers and make you something to eat." Jin walked up to him and calmed him down before he turned your way and asked you if you had anything home which he could use for a meal.

Unfortunately, you did not have much for you mostly order from outside so he concluded that he will go buy some things real quick while you stay by his side. A proposal that had you panicking for a moment but as he passed by you, Jin gave you a wink that made you doubt if he had believed Jimin after all. Nonetheless, he walked out of your room and you stayed there unmoved until you heard your front door opening and closing. A sound that once it echoed on the atmosphere, had Jimin's eyes land on you rather abruptly.

"I told you that you wouldn't get rid of me so easily, didn't I?" His lips curved up mischievously as he finally spoke of words that reassured your senses and let down his mask.

"I won't hesitate to get you unconscious as many times as it's needed, don't play with me." You straight out threatened him, for he was looking arrogant enough to get on your nerves at that moment however he only chuckled at your reply, taking your words rather lightly, then proceeded to remove the blanket from him and stand up from your bed.

"Your kisses sure are great but they ain't good enough to make me a fool twice. How do you plan on catching me off guard now?" The mentioning of that certain activity which you would rather forget, had you lose your words for a moment because your mind inevitable played the scene and even gave you to recall the sensation.

"That...don't underestimate me." You hardened your gaze at him, being annoyed yet that feeling got dismissed almost instantly and got swapped with shock, as he shamelessly and out of nowhere, placed his arms around your waistline and pulled you closer to his body. The proximity and the impact had you leave a gasp of surprise while Jimin just smirked, his eyes staring at your lips rather intensively.

"How about we continue from where we left and then maybe I will allow the Jimin that you want to get back to you." His suggestion appeared rather untrustworthy in your ears, however, even if someone could reassure you that he would keep his word, doing what he was asking was out of the question so you just pushed him away with all your might and without a brief hesitation, lifted your hand and slapped him.