Chapter 57

"I am pretty sure this is considered illegal." You glanced over at the bag full of different tools that you knew that he was not gonna use to fix a running faucet or something.

Before driving to quite some destinations and not finding the director there, Jimin had told DongMin to get pass by his house and get him this bag full of tools which you questioned why he had them all to begin with. However, he had soon cleared your wonder for he had called them some of the many acting props he owns. Thing that meant that the knives you were witnessing were fake and the plier too.

Jimin had informed you that he planned to scare him off for life and he had requested from both you and DongMin to play along to the acting he was about to do. A request which you both had accepted despite the fact that now that you reached an isolated villa the director owned, you were having second thoughts for this still counts as a threat and he could sue you all for it.

An option that surely Jimin was aware of yet he was determined to get on with it, especially now that he was sure that the director was in there for his car was parked in front of the building. 

"Doesn't it feel exciting? "Jimin gave you a smile as he proceeded to zip the back closed and carry it over his shoulder then bravely started walking towards the main entrance of the villa, leaving you and DongMin no time to try further and change his mind.

Getting to the front door was a matter of minutes, despite the security cameras and the huge gate that was closed. A gate which you climbed and jumped over one by one, you rejecting DongMin's try to help you on the process. 

Once you landed at the other side however he glared at you, displeased with your behaviour and even left a small complaint, claiming that you were uncooperative and you should go wait in the car.

"What's your problem? You can go wait in the car if you want. I am not going anywhere." You gave him a stern look and he scoffed at you before he raised his index finger and pointed towards the gate you all had just passed.

"Are you even aware how tall that is? You could have gotten hurt. " 

"And? The probabilities of me getting hurt are as much as you, yet you didn't saw me offering you help, now did you."

"That's because you wouldn't mind me being hurt." He spoke of the obvious and you gave him a look matter of factly representing that he was right while Jimin rolled his eyes at you both for he was the one actually hurt yet no one even asked him if he was fine or not.

"Just like that, you shouldn't mind either. So mind your business." 

"No need to fight guys. You are both uncooperative." Jimin closed your argument and drew the attention of both of you towards him, who was looking at you with an expression that made you both feel endangered.

Thankfully he spoke of nothing more and just turned around walking up to the front door and you followed in silence, getting instantly nervous once Jimin pressed the doorbell without a split hesitation and left his palm to cover the eye of the door. Skillfully enough he passed the bag at DongMin and he quickly took out of it a paintball gun and shoot the camera that was placed at the corner of the door, making its vision black.

"Who is it?"The voice of a man soon was heard coming from the inside and you found yourself holding your breath for a moment, wondering if the director will really make the mistake to open up that door.

However, curiosity is surely a strong weapon and as the seconds ticked away, the director found himself puzzled by the doorbell that rang once yet not again. He tried to look through the eye but so nothing but black and he tried to listen but he was not able to detect any sound. Panic took over him initially but then the thought that it may be that man again, crossed his mind, so brought his hand over the doorknob and twisted it. Just a small opening he thought to himself. He will take a quick look at if it was not him then he was gonna shut the door immediately. Unfortunately for him, however, Jimin had noticed that he had twisted the knob and was eagerly waiting for that small opening. That small gap which he instantly took advantage of as he with grand force yanged the door open, and made his way inside, facing the director that was now shocked fallen on the floor.