Chapter 39

You entered the room where the swimming pool was dressed in a maid outfit that Sai managed to get for you, in order for you to have access all over the hotel as a worker of it.

You swiftly pushed your cart at the corner of the room where your other supposed coworkers had placed many others, filled with food and drinks for the filming crew, as requested by the company, as you got informed. This was supposed to be their last filming for the night and a very intense scene was going to take place in this very room, as you heard some stuff gossiping about it out of excitement. 

Unfortunately for them, however, not many were allowed in the room, but the general manager of the hotel who had expressed his desire to see the filming process and one staff crew that was to look after any requests the director may have, and you surely were planning to be that one worker that stays around, so when the director asked for the place to be cleaned, you just pretended to fix something at the wheels of your cart, making the other two coworkers hurry out instead, leaving you the only hotel staff member inside this vast pool room.

A sigh of relief left your lips as you stood straight again and left your eyes to travel around, in search of Jungkook's manager to whom you have been referring to for so long as the elevator guy. " I need to find that guy's name." You thought as referring to him like that sounded a bit ridiculous especially now that you could easily find his name and so you did, by taking out your phone and googling the name of the actor Jeon Jungkook and searching who he had as a manager.

"Ho DuHo" You read his name and you pursed your lips for a moment, as you tried to pin the name in your brain and not forget about it, then you put your phone away and continued your search for the individual, till your eyes finally took notice of his figure, standing by the side of Jeon Jungkook, who you did not recognised at first glace, mostly because of how much different he looked.

Dressed in a black leather jacket, with his hair styled upwards, revealing his undercut and some intense dark make-up, that made him look quite fierce, contrary to when you had seen him at his hotel room, on his white robe, with his hair all over his face. One thing surely remained familiar on him however and that was his serious expression as he was listening to a man that you assumed to be the director.

Your eyes left them soon, looking around the room, in an attempt to find yourself a better position. One where you could be closer to the elevator guy but not close enough to fall in his notice cause if he was to see you, he most likely would recognize you. While doing that however something suspicious fell to your notice. Up, on the semi half-floor that laid at one side of the room, on a sunbed, stood a woman dressed quite fancily, wearing sunglasses as if it was the middle of the day and the sun was hitting her.

What was weird about her was not her attire as many rich people may go around in this hotel but what caught your eye was that no people were up there but her. She could be a guessed that may have paid to see the filming but if that was so, the general manager of the hotel would most likely have someone accompany her if he would not have done so himself and stand beside her, instead of being on the bellow floor among the other staff crew as he was.

The voice of the director that shouted to get on stand by drew your attention away from that woman and the actors hurried to take their places before the dump slate filled the room that grew quiet with its sound. Jungkook stood at one side of the pool and the other male actor stood at the other, and they both started walking towards each other simultaneously while giving some serious stares to one another.

Once the two came face to face, they halted their steps, fire, and malice being embodied in their gazes as they stared at each other in a silence that started growing uneasy for the ones witnessing it, even though it was just acting.  The director's face was glued on his screen watching very carefully the scene unfolding, as he was having high expectations of this moment.