Chapter 47

The world around him waved on the motion of the sea as he opened his eyes, having failed to comprehend when had he drifted to sleep again or where he was at the moment however after some minutes that he took to himself, Jimin's mind started functioning right again, recalling his whereabouts and everything that came with that information.

"Water." Was the first word he uttered as the thirst consumed his senses and his thoughts making him try his best to get out of his bed as slowly as he could. Upon standing on his own feet, however, the weight of his body felt heavier than he had calculated and he found himself almost falling face down on the floor. He took a moment to stabilize himself and regain his balance then with one arm around his ribs he slowly and more carefully this time, approached the door.

"Y/n..." He left your name escape from his lips, the sound of his voice still hoarse because of his slumber and you lifted your head from your laptop almost immediately upon being recalled of his existence which you had forgotten along with your surroundings as you were emerged in writing your articles.

"Oh! Wait, let me help you." You rushed to his side, having realized that he may be having trouble standing on his own and escorted him to the couch in which he sat down carefully with your help.

"I don't mean to sound demanding or anything but I seriously need some water." He informed you and you rushed to the fridge to bring him, someone, without a question. On your way back to him, however, your eyes so happened to fall on the clock that was on the wall and which to your surprise displayed ten in the morning.

"Oh wow! It got so late already, no wonder you are thirsty. You must be hungry too actually." She inwardly facepalmed herself for she had lost sense of time and had literally left a sick person all alone without even thinking once to go check up on him not even to give him water. Just how had he yet not scolded her, she wondered as she passed him the glass of water and he drunk it all in one go.

"Thanks. That was really refreshing. " He placed the glass at the small table you had before the couch then turned around slowly to take a peek at the watch, thing that after he does, he snapped his attention at you with wide eyes.

"Yep, surely that's a time for some breakfast. I assume as someone responsible for a wounded person, you must have some ready, right?" He questioned you even though he doubted that you had and considering how you started looking around as and scratching the back of your neck, he understood that his assumption was right.

"Okay...you have not made breakfast however I am sure you checked on me frequently in these past hours I was lying asleep, right?" 

"Oh Woah, I just noticed that this place needs some cleaning. So dusty, don't you think?" You trying to change the subject by taking hold of a pillow that you leave on the couch and hit it once or two then pretend as if an amount of dust escaped from it while literally, nothing came out of it.

"I think their decision of leaving me in your care was a mistake cause obviously, I see no difference if I had been alone. I sure can not cook for myself too and not look after my sleeping self. You aren't special." His response held a tone of attitude which even though it was annoying you could not say anything against it because he did have a point.

"I am sorry, okay? I didn't mean it, I just got carried away. Besides nothing happened to you, you are just fine." You argued and he literally scoffed before he put his hand over his chest, looking dramatically offended.

"Oh, I didn't know I had to die in my sleep for you to consider it important. Just in who's hands have they left me? An emotionless psychopath would most like show more care than you right now. It must have been ingenuine but he would pretend well." Despite finding his reaction a bit too extra, you just held your tongue and bit on your lower lip, before leaving a deep exhale escape from your lips in defeat.