Chapter 18

Ray left an exhale of pain as you pushed him against the elevator wall and hold the grip on his collar tight.

"If you don't explain yourself I swear to God you won't escape from my hands in one piece." You threatened him, meaning your words fully as there was no way you would let anyone play with the feelings of your sister.

She was the only person you considered your family and the only one for whom you wouldn't hesitate to get in trouble as long as it meant her safety. That being her physical or emotional safety and this boyfriend of hers sure no longer seemed like a nice guy. Firing at someone with a weapon, with or without false bullets sure wasn't considered a nice thing to do and threatening them and breaking in their house as he did, sure wasn't a good deed either. To not mention the lying he did in there for which you were sure that it was so.

"Look, Y/N. I am really sorry, I am seriously sorry." He replied but unnecessary apologies weren't what you wanted to hear from him, so you let go of him for a moment and pressed the stop button, bringing the elevator to a halt, disabling him of any chance to escape and run away from you, then you returned to face him, a glare cold  and scary that gave him the message that his life was hanging by a threat.

"Okay, Okay. Let's calm down. I will tell you whatever you want to know." He placed his hands forward as he tried to move to the corner in search of some safe distance from you.

"Is this your full time job? Mr. Law student?" You asked him, feeling angrlier as the seconds ticked away with all the lies he has said to your sister.

"No, no, no. I am not a criminal. I swear. I was just in a tight economical situation. I mean my family is and they said if I did this they would reward me highly. Y/N please try to understand, if my family loses status your father would never accept me as Bree's Boyfriend." Ray confessed in full hopelessness as he truly wasn't someone that does such stuff often. He had just found himself in a bad situation and to his unfortunate luck it had gotten worse as you happened to appear before him out of nowhere, in a place you shouldn't have been.

Him and his stupid greed.

You commented in your head towards your father and his absurd actions which you never were supportive off.

"Who was the one that paid you then?" You questioned him, choosing to believe that the only reason he did all this was money, because you were well aware that him and Bree, as your sister had told you, were thinking seriously about their future together and that future would surely not even begin if your father was to get to know that his family had financial issues.

"I -I ..I am afraid I can't tell you this."Ray replied hesitantly as he wasn't sure if you were still mad at him or not.

"Oh, I am so sorry for making such a personal question. Just where are my manners." You pretended to be shocked and sorry for an instant before you left your leg hit him hard on his leg, exactly on the bone.

You crossed your arms as he started yelling in pain and fell down, hugging his pained leg, while Jimin whom was watching you from the cameras on his office, broke to a small laughter on the sight.

She sure has so fire inside her.

He thought to himself as he placed his elbow on the desk and left his cheek rest on his hand, now watching his laptop screen with sparkling eyes of interest.

"Aish, that hurt! When did you get this violent?" Ray told you as he managed to stand back up after a while, still not leaving his leg to touch the floor fully.

"Humans genetically have a percentage of violence inside them, it just depends when it wakes up. So if you don't want mine to wake up completely , you better start replying to what I ask. Did I mad myself clear our dear Ray?" You spoke to him sweetly and that for some reason had him with eyes wide open and a scared expression way worse than before.

"I don't know who it was. They contacted me via internet and paid me on cash but I never met anyone. All I was told to do is create some kind of commotion. They are in need for that guy to get in any kind of scandal." His words left you surprised as your mind travelled back to the guy you had met at the hotel. The unknow man whom had placed the camera on the room and was also having intimate relationships with Mrs. Yoon. Was he someone like Ray, paid to create a  scandal or was he someone in a higher position than him? You couldn't help but wonder about him at that moment.

"Send me the name of the address you talked with. And don't you dare try to sell them information that he had a girlfriend or something, cause I won't hesitate to tell everything about your doings to Bree."You warned him and Ray started thanking you and bowing his head, not believing that you will actually really keep your mouth shut about the actions he had done.

If BreeAhn was to find out she would surely be very disappointed in him and maybe she would even be mad cause he had practically been lying to her about his finances lately and all this. He surely didn't want to risk their relationship going downwheel for any reason and that was why he had reached at this point to begin with. 

"You better get yourself straight from today on. If i find something else you have done which is  wrong-"

"You won't. I swear. I just want to be with her." Ray cut your words looking at you full of sincerity and desperation which was a gaze you had met often in people whom you happened to find the secrets of and they happened to become aware that you know. For some reason they all panic and beg for you to not tell anyone but it was not like you were going to do such a thing to begin with.  Someone's mistake, someone's secret, was a responsibility you didn't want to have to begin with. You had no saying on them anyways, you only carry them, like walking coffer.

"Just press the button." You gave him a signal with your head, and his worry wore off his face like magic, a big smile spreading on his cute facial features before he proceeded to do so, bringing the elevator soon back to motion.

"Wow, wait i just realized. This is your curse. Oh My God, I can't believe I witnessed it with my very own eyes. The force of the Wikigirl. Now my secret is a part of your vast-"

"BreeAhn sure blabbers around too much." You cut his words off in a slight annoyance that he was talking about it as you didn't really talked about this phenomenon often, especially to people that weren't personally close to you.

"WikiGirl?" Jimin wondered  loudly at the hearing of the nickname that didn't fail to make him chuckle a bit before his mind searched for the reason behind it, taking in consideration that guys situation today.

"So, she is someone that finds out secrets of others easily and unintentionally?" He concluded as he watched the figure of you and him getting of the elevator.

Oh that sure can come in handy.

He thought as he leaned back in his chair with a smile that could remind someone of the Cheshire cat, decorating his lips.

---To be continued...