Chapter 69

"How did you even manage to find all this equipment? Have you lost your mind?" After some seconds of silence in which you had fallen after his sudden appearance, you managed to speak to him as your arms had now grabbed hold of him, for you could balance yourself better like that.

"I have a tendency to keep props from movies I have played as you know and these are from an action movie. They were expensive but as you can see, totally worth it. As for your second question, I believe you know the answer to that well enough." Jimin smiled a bit as he spoke then tapped you with his hand lightly at the side of your thigh, making you look down on yourself then meet his eyes again.

"Wrap yourself around me well, we need to take off." He explained and you displayed the confusion and momentary fear that took over you, at the realization that just like he came to you, you had to hang on that cable along with him in order to get back, to the other side.

"Hold up, hold up! What if we fall. Together we are heavier." You argued and he just gave you an apology before grabbing your thighs and lifting you up, giving you no other choice but to wrap your legs around his waistline and your arms around his neck.

"This is seriously indecent!" You uttered as you made your hold around his neck tighter, bothered by his actions but also understanding of the fact that this was not the time for you to be starting conversations and complains when in that situation.

"You are my hero. Thank you for saving me. I deeply appreciate it." You heard Jimin saying full-on sarcastic as those were words he was expecting from you to say, then he pressed the button he had on his chest, making your eyes grow slightly wide as his hand unintentionally brushed against your chest.

"Hey! Watch your hands!" You flinched a bit as you yelled at him, only to hold your breath immediately after for he gave himself a push with his legs and you took off in the air, the triangle thing accelerating, pulling you back all the way to the tall wall and past it until his back hit the tree from which he had taken leave from.

The sight sure looked like it had come straight out of a movie, and so thought Jungkook that witnessed it in astonishment from the ground.

"The heck? Did she just got kidnapped before my eyes?!" He murmured to himself before taking off as quickly as he could to reach to the main gate and come around and find you, for there was no other way to pass on the other side of that wall.

Meanwhile, Jimin had managed to drop you on the ground on your two feet and you had literally stepped away from him, only to give him a glare before placing your arms above your chest, for he had pressed that button on his chest again and had brushed passed your chest again.

"Don't look at me like that. It was obviously not done on purpose!" He defended himself for he had no intention of touching you in any inappropriate place, but he needed to press that button for the gear to function.

"You are lucky that this is not the time to fight for I assure you, I am not that certain of your words." You admitted and he almost looked offended by your statement as he was pulling on the cables and pressing on a controller that unstuck the hitch that he had thrown on the other side of the wall, to reach you and then pressed another button to retrieve the whole cable back, leaving no trace behind of his actions.

"You are Jimin, aren't you?" After observing his fast and precise actions, which left you feeling like he was experienced in these actions, you couldn't help but doubt him momentarily and utter those words.

"Yes, miss ungrateful.  That instead of saying thank you to an injured person that left the house and sped up to reach and save you from trouble, you accuse them!" He replied with a hint of bitterness in his voice and a sense of pettiness that reassured you that it was indeed him.