Chapter 2

You hide behind the wall as soon as you closed the glassy door of the balcony and then stared at nothing ahead of you, before hitting your forehead with your hand, scolding yourself why the heck had you done that.

Now it was gonna be way more awkward than if the customer was to have found you in his room because you could have just welcomed them and tell them an excuse that you were just checking their room while now if they were to find you hiding in their balcony it was gonna be more difficult for them to believe that you were just checking their room.

Why can't I just behave normally for once?

You wondered as you left a breath escape your lips, disappointed at yourself then you lifted your head up, deciding that it would be better to show yourself now than for them to find you in their balcony on their own, however, as you turned around to enter through the glassy door, you were taken aback by the sight of two male legs really close to the glass, as the person seemed to have stepped on a chair and was doing something above the curtain.

You hid again and just slowly peeked from the side, at the man that from what you saw from underneath seemed to be trying to hide something up there.

No way, is he placing a camera? 

You questioned inside your head as that was the only place that your mind had gone to since you were sure that there was no problem with the curtain plus that no normal person would enter a room for the first time and would try to fix a curtain immediately, even if it was wrongly placed.

You observed the man in silence as he quickly got off the chair and took it back in its place then hurried out of the room, leaving you perplexed about his action but also unsure of what you should do. If that really was a camera, taking footage of someone without the other person's will was surely not right, to not mention that if that guy was planning to do something else in here, it would go against the policy of the Hotel.

Maybe, I should mention it to the reception.

You concluded and took your phone and unlocked it, ready to make your thoughts actions, however as you were about to call, you heard someone entering the room again, making you put your phone aside for now and watch what was going on this time.

"No way!" You mumbled to yourself as you thought that something must be wrong with your eyesight when you saw that the man that had entered the room this time was not the one that was in earlier but was someone pretty well known. You had actually seen his face this morning, on the cover page of your dream magazine.

The Famous Actor, named Park Jimin, took off his jacket and left it on the chair along with his hat and glassed that he had taken off first thing after he stepped inside the room. It was obvious that he shouldn't have been here but to your surprise there he was.

"I am here, Come" He talked to someone on his phone before letting it pop on his bed along with him that seemed a bit tired by the sounds he made as soon as his body came in contact with the soft mattress.

Oh, God. This is golden. This could be my opportunity.

You thought immediately as it was well known that he was very famous and as such, he interested many people. An article written about him would surely sell especially if he was here to do anything along the lines of what you thought he was gonna do. Why would anyone be at a hotel after all?

A dating scandal. And it fell on my hands. Oh my God, this is my lucky day.

You tried to contain your excitement while you smiled widely and mouthed a thank you towards the sky, then you proceeded to take your phone and put it on video mode. Your heart was thumping loudly inside you as the seconds passed growing nervous of your actions but you still didn't move from your place and eagerly waited for whoever was that someone he called over, to arrive.

Thankfully the sound of someone knocking on the door didn't take long to be heard and Mr.Park Jimin, quickly stood up from the bed and with fast steps reached the door and welcomed inside whoever he had invited over.

They exchanged a kiss by the door as soon as she entered and you bite your lower lip, thinking of how good of a footage you were taking, however, that smile froze on your lips once he moved and left the female get further inside the room, enabling you to take a better look at her face and recognize her.

Mrs. Yoon???!! 

You screamed in your head, utterly shocked that the woman of which till today you thought so highly of and the wife that seemed exceptional was apparently cheating of her husband, Mr. Yoon which was the general manager of the Hotel and on top of that, she was cheating on him with a famous handsome celebrity.

Just some hours ago you were praising her of her good qualities and exceptional behavior... Just what is life anyway?

You must be kidding me. How did she even meet him? How did she ..WHAT?!

You exclaimed in your head as you stared at them with a shocked face. She smiled at him while leaving her arms to travel up his chest and he left his arms to wrap around her waistline while he brought her close, exchanging one more kiss which you observed. Your facial expression however changed -as the minutes went by- to a frown as you really didn't like cheating.

How could she cheat on Mr.Yoon? He was so kind to her. He literally loved her so dearly and there was no moment where someone wouldn't be able to see how important she was to him whenever he was to talk about his wife. Why would anyone betray such a love in this unfair way? Obviously any marriage can have its own problems but cheating was never something that should occur and expect the relationship to keep going as nothing happened. Or at least such was your belief and one of the reasons that you grew angry watching them at that moment.

"I missed you." SunHee told him as soon as they broke the kiss and Jimin smiled at her while he pulled her in a hug and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Me too but you know that I am busy these days."He told her while his hand started caressing her hair slowly.

"I know. You always work so hard. You love your work more than anyone." She commented and Jimin laughed a bit as he broke the hug and looked at her with a mischievous gaze.

"I might however I don't make love to my job. I make love to you, so there is no need for you to be Jealous "He told her as his hand cupped her cheek and you literally scoffed at how cheesy he was being.

She really went and fall for such sweet talks, ruining her marriage like that?? What the hell was she thinking??

You moved your head, disappointed with her and her actions as every moment that passed by, you were just losing more and more respect for her.

"Then what are you waiting for? Make love to me."She leaned closer to capture his lips but for some reason, Jimin pulled back.

"Not this time, unfortunately. I am tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow. I just couldn't say no since I wanted to see you even for a moment."He explained to her and SunHee crossed her arms above her chest as she gave him a pouty look, thing that made him laugh.

"Oh you are so cute." Jimin commented as he turned around and grabbed his hat and glasses putting them on.

"What? You leaving already?" She asked him, clearly disappointed and Jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him soon leaving a peck on her lips.

"I am really in a hurry. Please think of me while you are away from me, my baby." He ruffled her hair and smiled then went and grabbed his jacket from the chair and gave a look at himself on the mirror, to make sure his face was well covered.

"Next time, please promise you will stay longer."

"I love you" He replied right before opening the door and stepping outside, letting SunHee a bit frustrated behind.

"That wasn't what I asked you, Park Jimin."She mumbled to herself, clearly irritated, and proceeded to take her leave too, leaving you behind, stunned and confused as one thought kept turning round and round in your head for some second now while they were sweet-talking to each other.

If this is supposed to be a secret between them then who was that guy that put the camera earlier?

---Το be continued...