Chapter 71

Like a storm that comes in uninvited and swipes everything in its way, felt his presence as he entered from a door and fell to your notice, making your emotions sway furiously inside you. 

A polite smile on his lips and a straight proudful posture as his figure walked towards his wife, making you unable to tear your eyes away from your father's figure and witness reaching there instead, smiling at her and wrapping his arm around her waistline. 

You sure had seen such a view before between them for they were married however, no matter how many times you were to observe it, it never failed to make you feel like puking out all your stomach could have in it, while simultaneously a wave of anger would wrap you in its clutches.

It was barely a few minutes prior that you had said to Jungkook that he should be the better person yet at that moment you found yourself unable to do just that. Even after so many years, you had the same urge of screaming at him, erasing that smile from his face. That stupid happiness of his that you so much hated seeing. He was your father and him being happy should be a good thing but to this day, you saw his happiness as nothing more than unfairness. 

How could he be happy after everything he had done to your mother, to you. Why did he have to be happy, why no matter how much time passes he never seems to be showing the smallest sign of understanding or feeling of guilt? That alone was one of the reasons you never want to forgive him. Why forgive someone who never was sorry, to begin with even though he destroyed you so much. 

The urge to walk up to him and erase that smile from his face by just showing your presence passed your mind, but it also made you feel scared because you were not like him and unfortunately you had felt that he always managed to get out of control just by showing himself. And that was why you turned around and tried to exit that place, in an attempt to avoid a collision that could potentially scratch the wounds of the past.

Once outside of that place, a trembling breath left your lips, displaying the fact that his sudden appearance had indeed already made an effect on you. You straightened your posture while you encouraged yourself to forget about it and walked away, only to halt by the entrance of the villa. The worker by the door bowed to you slightly after he handed to you, your coat and then you stepped outside, in the familiar cold wind that you had tasted more than enough tonight.

You walked a few steps while you searched for your phone and send a text to Jungkook to let him know that you will be waiting for him outside for you didn't plan on returning in there and risking being seen by your father, then you texted Jimin, telling him to drive back till the gate and wait for you, only for him to call you exactly after he read that text.

"Don't you know how to read?" You replied, finding the call unnecessary 

"Someone sure is being bossy tonight. If someone was to hear us someone would things that I am working for you and not the other way around." He left his sarcastic words to echo through the line and you opened your mouth to speak, only to halt yourself upon realizing that you were basically snapping on him without a reason.

"I am sorry...I just...ah" You left a sigh escape your lips as Jimin placed the phone on speaker and brought the engine to life.

"Did something happen?" He questioned as he drove away to reach the gate and you just paced a bit towards that direction while you kept your head low.

" Nothing...I guess this night has just been too long and I am sleepless and tired...my patience is running out." You admitted and heard him laugh a bit.

"You did well. You did more than enough Y/N. You have every right to be tired. It's okay, I will get you home soon." For some reason his comforting words made you nod your head even though he wouldn't be able to see you, feeling a bit warm over the fact that he seemed so understanding.