Chapter 15

You were looking around in utter confusion as you were seated in a chair while security guards were still running around along with some police officers that had arrived and were searching the area.

The person that tried to shoot the actor had fled quickly after his try and thankfully he hadn't accomplished his goal, mostly because you had gotten in his way. Or that was how you saw it because you both were in an open view if he really wanted to kill Jimin, he could surely have done so at that instant.

However, maybe killing was not his original goal altogether.  Maybe he just wanted to scare him or give him some kind of warning. Nonetheless one thing was for sure, and that was the fact that it looked like Jimin had some enemies around.

He had seemed surprised at first once the incident had occurred and he had found himself under you but also had reacted before you after, managing to snap out of that fearful moment with no terrorising expressions or worry in his face.

His calm attitude had left an impact in your memory truth was and even know that you were secured and left at a chair by yourself, you couldn't help but bring his image to mind. The way he rolled you away carefully and stood up without any apparent hesitation or fear that whoever was that shoot may try to shoot again. The way he stared towards the tree and stood up while that unknown person run away.

He hadn't even tried to run after him since he had the most chances of getting to him faster because of the fact that he was in a closer distance nor he even opened his mouth to call for help or anything. Jimin had just blinked calmly before looking past his shoulder and then  offering you a helping hand to get up.

You weren't sure if your fear was showing at that moment. You weren't sure if the anxious feeling and the fear that had welled inside you were visible but the way he sheltered you with his figure while you hesitated to give him your hand, made you think now that he might have looked terrified enough for him to need to give you a reasurance even to stand up.

Why had you even done that? What were you even thinking? You should have just run to get out of the shot view and save yourself yet you had risked your safety with your illogical actions. Truth was that it had hit you emotionally. The fact that you could have died. Even though human life is never something that we can be sure of, still it scared you. 

Not because your life would end. Mostly what made you feel fearful was the fact that everything could have ended and you wouldn't have even had the chance to accomplish your dreams nor keep the promises that you had made to your mother.

"Y/N." A voice called your name and you flinched as you returned from the thoughts that you had dived into.

"DongMin" You responded as he approached more and kneeled down so he would be at the same level with you.

"The filming is gonna get canceled for today. You better go home."He informed you and you nodded your head in understanding as after all this mess it was more than expected for that to happen.

"Who was that? Did they caught him yet?" You questioned him and he forced himself to smile, obviously trying to appeal more reassuring and that somehow reminded you that maybe you were showing your vulnerable state way too much at that instant and that surely wasn't something you wanted so you straightened your posture and cleared your throat,placing back on your face a calmer and colder expression.

"The police will take care of that. Don't worry about anything. Such things won't happen again." DongMin's words were clear yet they didn't sounded as facts at all. They appeared more like a wish than reality to you but you decided to not comment on it.