Chapter 68

Every minute that ticked away, felt like it was draining your positivity drop by drop, while you remained outside that window, hanging on for dear life on the flat surface of the wall which unfortunately you could neither take a good grip off nor hug entire as you were wishing inwardly every time that a stronger breeze would hit you, making your dress fabric dance on its command and wrapping you in fear of losing your balance because of it.

The fall surely would not conclude your death though and you were aware of that but also no broken bones were beneficial for you. To not mention the chaos an injury would cause to this event and you would be left with no good excuse as to why you fell from where you fell. As such the best option was obviously for someone to get you out of there however despite the fact that you had brought your courage and reached to your phone as slowly as possible and brought it to your ear, calling the only person who you had around at that moment, you were still faced with disappointment for Jungkook didn't seem to be peaking up his phone.

"Did he give me the wrong number or something? Where the heck has he left his phone?!" You murmured to the wind growing slightly frustrated that even though this man had given you his number willingly prior, he still wasn't responding.

"Oh God...okay...okay..." You tried to calm yourself as the line went off after ringing for way too long and after you spend some minutes inhaling and exhaling, you slowly brought your hand before your face again and scrolled on your contacts, only to loom a bit over Jimin's contact, for you were aware that if you were to call him and explain, he most likely wouldn't like the situation. But he is famous and definitely could know a way to reach Jungkook even for a moment. Anything to at least let him know that you needed help and come get you out of there. 

He was the reason you were at that party after all and as thus he should have a sense of responsibility to back you up. Or so you were hoping.

After you pressed the button and the call started going through, it took a very short time till Jimin replied to the other line, as if he had his phone on his hands already. "You were working on your boring shift and you missed my voice huh." Were the first words that reached your ears from him, leaving you throwing an awkward look at your surroundings for, boy was he way off.

"Well~...actually...how do I put this..em...I may not be at work but hanging from a window for the moment." You started getting onto the point quickly for your situation was not something that you could endure for long. It was a matter of minutes and balance. If you were to slip or lose your posture even a bit, you were bound to meet the ground.

"Excuse me WHAT?!"His voice rise in your ear making you flinch a bit, thankfully that did not conclude to being the end for your balance, yet it sure scared you enough to have your eyes grow wide a bit.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me by jump scaring me?! I called you for help. If I wanted to fall, I would have jumped on my own!" You responded back a bit aggressively for your nerves had jumped instantly despite the fact that he was not the one at fault.

"Just tell me what's going on." Jimin hurridly stepped out of his bed, in which he had a knocked out DongMin, still next to him, and his cousin Jin occupying the couch for he had not wished to leave him alone after everything that had gone down with his switches on this day.

He heard you on the line giving him a quick summary of how had you ended up being where you were as he roamed around his suitcase to find a cap which he put on immediately before rushing to get his mask and walk out the room. "... so I tried to call Jungkook but he isn't replying and I thought that maybe you could get to him somehow. Please say that you have a way." You begged him with your intonation as you reached the end of your speech and he found himself rolling his eyes in annoyance at the fact that you had referred to Jungkook without any honorifics.