Chapter 75

DongMin stepped into the elevator holding some files of different scripts in his arms as Jimin had to return to the scene pretty soon. The Ceo of the company had contacted him and explained to him that it would be better for the actor to get back with another filming project since he was supposedly withdrawn from the last one, because of the unexpected car accident that left him with some days of rest.

He waited until the elevator let him free at the floor where your apartment was and proceeded to walk over to your door, only for a file to slip from his hands right before your doorstep and make him realise the small crack the door had, as he leaned to peak it up. A confused expression took over his face upon seeing the door slightly open and the occurrence even made him look around him once he had straightened his posture.

"She is so careless seriously. How does one get out and forget to close the door properly? Even if someone is in the house, still, it's dangerous." He nagged under his breath as he pushed the door open and made his way inside, having guessed that you had forgotten the door on your way to grab food or something while you had left Jimin home. His guess however was far from reality as the one who had forgotten the door was Jin when he had left last night, and the door had remained like that, thankfully no one noticing it but DongMin at that very moment.

He proceeded to make his way to the living room and place the files that were occupying his hands on the table, then he walked towards the bedroom, assuming Jimin was to be in there. In his mind, he was only thinking about the summary of the plots of each script that he had to present to him until one piques his interest and decides to give it a look himself, but those thoughts came to vanish once he slide that door open and instead of finding just Jimin inside, he found you as well.

His arm was around your shoulders as your head was snuggled in his chest, both still sound asleep, looking cuddly and soft and rather intimate in his eyes. His whole body came to freeze upon witnessing the image and his mind remained blank for quite some seconds that he passed there, standing like a statue, until the bitterness started taking the best of him, aching him enough to snap out of his momentary shock, and turn around and exit the room, closing it behind him a bit more aggressively than he would have liked.

He walked away without looking back as he felt like he needed a moment to himself but the sudden sound had actually managed to snap you out of your slumber, leaving you in confusion for a bit, for you didn't even recall where you were or what time was it, but after you left your blurry sight look around for a while, you felt relieved that you were home until your eyes fell on the one who was sleeping beside you on the bed.

"Oh Damn!" You exclaimed as you literally jolted into your place, shaking the bed enough to wake Jimin up too. He left a muffled sound to escape his lips as he was opening his eyes, only to gift you a 'good morning' in a very raspy voice, before he closed his eyes again as if he had seen nothing out of the ordinary.

"Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?... I sure remember laying there.." You talked to yourself, as you tried to recall your actions, only for your words to bring a smile to Jimin's lips.

"You fell off and I carried you in bed." He clarified your confusion and you looked at him blankly for a bit, before actually nodding your head at him, finding it pretty reasonable. You tended to sleep on the floor or literally wherever when you get to be too many days sleepless.

"Anyways, didn't you hear a noise?" You questioned him, as in your mind the sound similar to a door closing was looming in your head but you had seen nothing so far.

"Mh? Aren't you just hearing things?" He opened his eyes again and looked at you while you scratched your head slightly not convinced as you carefully stood up and stepped out of bed, making sure you don't step on his feet in the process.