Chapter 34

You had returned to your shift after the conversation you had with Jin as he had told you that he was going to take care of Jimin and get him home. Thankfully for you, your coworker had not question you much on why you had gotten so long to return nor your absence had fallen into the notice of Miss Kwan, allowing you to bring this shift to an end successfully.

The sound of your front door getting shut after you entered gave you the freedom to crush right there on the floor, feeling the tiredness kicking in. Your muscles felt sore and your feet were killing you however that was not something unusual for you. Your body was mostly in such a state actually. You had almost forgotten when was the last time you had not been in physical pain.

What you assumed to have exhausted you today more than the other times, was mostly the fact that you had slept well the day prior and your body was dragging you, urging you to give it that amount of sleep and however that was something you could not do. You always felt more sleepy after crushing from long continuous nights of sleeplessness and it was a bit difficult to push yourself to throw that desire for the sweet slumber away however, of course, you were going to succeed and go against it, no matter how natural it was. You had other things to be doing and definitely sleeping properly was something that had long been out of your life's picture.

"If I sleep right now, there is no way I will wake up in time to go at Jimin's set." You murmured to yourself as you pushed your body again at your own two feet and sluggishly took off your shoes and your coat.

A yawn escaped your lips as you entered the living room space and threw your bag on the couch before taking your tie off from your hair and proceeding to grab some clothes from your closet and go take a shower that should awaken you and give you the needed boost to go on with your day.

While under the warmth of the water, you closed your eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling and the echo the waterdrops left around your small bathroom. Your mind didn't take long to empty and focus only on that peaceful pouring sound, till an image flashed in your mind and made you open your eyes.

"If you don't have a knife inside that pocket of yours, don't you dare get it out at all...If you are not willing to end my life, stop getting in my way" 

Jimin's words echoed in your brain along with the image of his face. The way his eyes looked, the way you could tell how much he meant that statement. It was disturbing to you, to say the least, it was terrifying and scary to see someone like that and even though you had managed to not show it much at that very moment, his eyes had stained your memory with the taste of pain he may have felt.

What could have been the cause that he ended up in such a condition? Had he been born with this disorder -whatever his was named as- or he had developed it along the way? And if yes, how does someone develops such a personality disorder? There were so many questions that were travelling in your head as such were some of your guesses that his condition was, despite the fact that no one had openly admitted to you that it was anything of that kind yet.

But of course, who could admit such a thing? If anyone was to know the career of this actor would be over in no time, to not say that his life would go downhill altogether as surely the public won't hesitate to judge and criticize him.

The thought only stressed you out even though this was not your life, nor your secret to keeping the burden off but just like many other times in your life, you had been put in the place of knowing things that you most likely shouldn't be in knowledge off and that brings along a piece of the pain the individual may have as it's only natural to empathize and understand when the secrets are of this kind.

You stepped out of the shower and dried your body off, quickly getting dressed and hurriedly half blowing dry your hair, before braiding them in a single ponytail and exiting your house. You struggled with your shoes on your way to the elevator and pushed the button to call it before you heard your phone vibrating.