Chapter 36

After you had arrived for the filming scenes at the Villa, you had done your best to follow DongMin around while Jimin with the other actors had left to get their make up done and change their clothing. Initially, you had no plans on staying at his company but Jimin had requested of you to not get in trouble like last time and had also strictly forbidden you to get anywhere close to the makeup room.

You had obeyed as you obviously were not looking for trouble but as minutes ticked away the desire to get DongMin out of your sight kept growing.

"Aish seriously, stop slurping that coffee!" You snapped at him as he was taking long sips making an annoying sound most likely on purpose.

"What? I can't even drink my coffee now just because you are here?" He gave you a dumbfounded look and you just gave him a death stare before you grabbed the cup and pulled it away from his hold.

"If you are to drink it like that then no, you can't drink coffee in front of me." You replied and were ready to leave if it wasn't for him that took hold of your wrist and held you in place.

"I paid for that. It's mine. Give it back!" 

"Oh yeah? I will give it back when you give me back the trust I once gave you and you broke it."You pulled your hand away from his hold and confidently walked to the trash bin, letting the cup of coffee drop inside it as you looked him dead in the eyes.

DongMin couldn't help but display his shock and pity for his coffee that got to waste, his face falling along with his sounders, right before a loud exclaim of your name escaped from his lips, causing the people around you to give him some looks that made him visibly awkward and cautious.

Idiot

You commented as you smiled a bit and turned around, walking away with intentions of sightseeing a bit around this big villa that you would have never seen in person otherwise. It sure was an opportunity of a lifetime, being in such a luxurious place and not having to clean anything.

Your eyes observed as in detail as possible as you went around some corridors full of paintings and half-broken statues that felt familiar yet foreign. They gave off a strange feeling that made you look at them in the eyes as you passed by, having the idiot impression that they were staring at you.

A shiver ran down your spine at the creepy thought making you speed up your pace a bit in order to get away from this certain long corridor but as soon as you turned around the corner you bumped shoulders with a girl that seemed to be in hurry. You apologized to her none the less but she just ran off not even bothering to ask if you were okay or anything as she was the one that was practically running and bumping into people.

You tilted your head slightly annoyed by the lack of manners she portrayed and went on your way, soon thinking that considering that she is a staff member here, she must be in hurry about something relating to the setting or maybe nature was calling her and she was in search of the bathroom.

That later thought of yours got denied however as while you kept walking you found the bathroom door by the end of the corner of that corridor you were in which later was spilt in ways on both sides, leading to rooms unknown to you. Or so you guessed that white door was since it had a sign on it that said so.

Who puts a sign on a bathroom door in a Villa? It is not even a restaurant or some public place.

You shrugged your shoulders finding the phenomenon slightly weird but as soon as you walked away, the sound of that door opening got your attention and made you turn around and take a peek from the corner only to see a young lady getting out of the room and locking it after she proceeded to take down that sign and hide it under her shirt.