Chapter 1

The winter atmosphere was sure cold this morning yet unlike most people that were rushing, you found herself halted in place staring at the same thing that managed to get your attention every single time you were to pass by.

Was it the color that was so captivating and eye-catching or was it the beautiful letters on top of the page that created your most favorite title ever? For most, the reason to stop and stare at the poster of that magazine would have been probably the celebrity that is occupying the first page, yet for you, it was pure admiration for the magazine where you dreamed to be at, one day.

Not as a celebrity on the cover obviously. There was no way that you could ever be as famous as the actor that was currently on the first page. Park Jimin. However, you sure would have loved to have been the one that would have gotten your article in that magazine. An article good enough to be the solid reason that someone would buy the magazine and anticipate it. A writer of which the writing was to get admired and appreciated by many.

In a trance, you stayed there for minutes, not minding the cold breeze nor the people that were rushing by, till your phone started going off that is, reminding you that you shouldn't be taking your day so casually.

You started rushing down the street once the realization hit you, smoothly avoiding an elderly couple that was walking on the pavement with which you almost collided. A quick apology escaped your lips as you kept going, heading to a place you should have been at since fifteen minutes ago. 

It was the third time this week that you had gotten late and in all honesty, you really didn't like that at all. Not about the fact that the lead housekeeper might scold you and warn you of losing your job as you did already two times this week but because punctuality was one of your good trades which you seem to be breaking too often for your liking this week. Nonetheless, you didn't consider this your fault. Since you had seen that announcement of the magazine you wished to work for, you had gotten very distracted.

Who could blame you? You had two years that were trying to get a position as a reporter in that company and now that they announced that they were looking to hire, you were more than thrilled. However you were well aware that even now that they were in need of employees, they probably wouldn't hire you. You had been rejected enough times by now to know that well but the fact that you were lacking the required Academic background was not something that would hold you back and make you give up on pursuing your dream career. 

You had worked hard and studied on your own. You had read million of articles and write as many yourself in an attempt to better your skills and even though years had passed by and your dream was still far from your reach, you were confident that you now had the skills that the position required. The only thing that you needed was a great topic. Something that would make your article irresistible to anyone. 

"Good Morning HyunShik~" You greeted the porter as you entered and waved from afar at the receptionist before turning to the right, hurrying towards the changing rooms where you would soon find yourself in your uniform and going on with your job as a maid in this grand hotel.             ' L'étoile Hotel' known as one of the best hotels in the country and of course the most warrant, currently having one of the best security systems in the world.

Two years working in this environment, with people that came and go of various classes and positions. Someone might think that in this time frame you would have come up with a good topic by now and truth was that you had. Maybe more than once. Thing was, You seemed to have a specific superpower of some kind. Power of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A power of somehow getting to know things that you weren't supposed to. Things that others kept secret but you always ended up finding them all and you didn't even try to do so. Since you remember yourself, you were aware of everyone's secrets. People that you may have gotten closely associated with and people that you weren't particularly close, fate always had it and you somehow found yourself hearing secrets that weren't meant for your ears.