Chapter 29

"The heck did you call me back for?" Jimin uttered as soon as he entered the room 2006 again, having received your message which told him to quickly return back to that room.

"You will not believe what just happened as soon as you left." You replied as you took hold of his arm and dragged him along with you towards the balcony. "Remember that guy I told you about? The one that had placed a camera on the room while you were with Mrs Yoon and the one that seemed to have a relationship with her? You know the elevator guy who I followed and found about that entertainment company!"

"Why are you bringing him up? Do you think I have a nice image of him that I like recalling often or something?" Jimin gave you a look as you finally let go of his arm and looked at him with eyes full of enthusiasm. A feeling which he couldn't relate to for the moment cause all he was, was confused and in a bit of a hurry cause, DongMin was still waiting for him at the parking lot of the hotel.

"He is two rooms away from us right now! He entered room 2008 where Jeon Jungkook is. Tell me now that this ain't suspicious considering the time that it is and the fact that he told me to hurry cleaning cause he supposedly wanted to sleep." Jimin could see as you spoke, a flame of determination to find out more about this and even though he was surprised by the information you let him in, he found himself being even more surprised at the passion that you seem to possess all of a sudden. A flame that made him think that maybe being a reporter was not a bad choice for you after all.

"Okay, that sure is unexpected, to not mention that I would like to see the face of this unknown man whom I don't have the best of feelings towards. Do you think you can get us closer?"He questioned and you gave him a wide smile as you made a head movement towards the direction of the balcony that was next to yours.

"Oh no, tell me I understood wrong." Jimin took a step back as he realised that you were probably asking him to jump to the other balcony and then to the next where room 2008 was.

"You have played in so many movies. There were so many actions scenes in them, don't tell me you are afraid of a little gap?" You told him and he let his eyebrow raise up as it definitely was not as simple as you were trying to make it sound. You were on the ninth floor and that small gap that you were referring to was at least one-meter distance in his eyes.

"The problem doesn't lay in the if I can or not, It lays on the fact that I am an actor and If I were to be caught there, there would be no saving for me." He argued and even though his words made sense you still left your disappointment show on your face.

"Fine, I will go alone. But you better not leave! I may not show it much but I ...am nervous."You admitted as an urge to scratch your skin got born inside you, that annoying habit that always gets to you when you are scared, nervous or feel under extreme pressure.

"Leave it then. It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to find out more. You aren't in the best conditions to be jumping from balconies and even if you were this is a dangerous act. Your safety is more important than finding out anything. Besides I am sure we could have another chance someday. Knowing that they have some kind of connection is already enough information for me." His words left you staring at him a bit as you weren't expecting him to care about something other than what was actually his business. Most people in his place would do anything to find out more and more of who was trying to harm them yet here he was, thinking that putting your health in danger somehow was not worth it.

"Okay, I am going." You replied, feeling even more determined now than before. Your hands took hold of the chair that was at the side and placed it near the wall that separated the balconies and you climbed on it, soon standing on top of the thin wall.