Chapter Three

Selena

"-seriously if you don't i personally will strip you and dress you in the clothes i think would catch his attention!" Chris scolds. 

"That's practically rape." I chuckle. 

"Ew what the fuck Sel no! You're hot girl trust, but ew.. no." He shakes his head. 

"That sentence was contradicting." I shake my head. The elevator door opens and we step inside and press our floors. 

"Jesus fucking Christ Selena, do you know how many girls would die to be in our position?" He gasps. 

"What position Chris? We're only attending an event that he'll be at. Doesn't mean we're gonna talk to the guy." I say in annoyance.

"Always so negative. You whore." He sighs and i giggle. The elevator doors open on his floor and before he gets to say another word to me i push him out, earning the middle finger as the doors close. 

When i reach my floor i say hi to a couple of my co-workers as i pass by and make my way to my office. Walking inside i kick down the little door stopper so my door remains open. Walking over to my desk i set my purse down on top and sit on my chair. I turn on my computer and open up my laptop so have both of them ring with e-mails. Great. 

After fifteen minuets of going through the e-mails and writing down a couple of things i stand up and make my way to Niall's office. I knock on the door and here him call 'just a second'. I nod even though he can't see me, and wait patiently outside his door. "Come in." He calls. I open the door and walk in slightly. "Oh, come in Selena." He says and looks back to the papers spread out on his desk. 

"Good morning Mr.Horan." I greet. 

"Niall. Selena please, you've been working with me for almost seven months now, feel free to call me Niall." He sighs. 

"Right, i'm sorry Mr.H-" I begin but he sends me a glare with a frown. "Niall.. i'm sorry.. Niall." I say slowly. I feel a bit odd calling him by his name. I call him Niall when i'm talking to Chris but with co-workers or anyone else for that matter, he's Mr.Horan. 

"What do you need?" He smiles. 

"Uh, right i just went through the e-mails, responses from the people you had me cancel meetings with," I answer and place down the sheet of paper with highlighting. "The ones highlighted in yellow are waiting to reschedule, in orange they want to speak with you personally because they don't want to cancel, and then blue is the Mr.Styles, he said he needed to speak with you." I explain and he nods 

"Thank you, also thank you for high lighting you make my job easier." He chuckles and i smile and nod. 

"Do you need anything? The manuscript from Elliot?" I ask. 

"No no worries, i picked that up from my mail box on my way up." He nods and i nod back and leave his office. As i close his door i hear my office phone ringing. I quickly speed walk into my office and sit on my chair. 

"Mr.Horan's office, this is Selena" I say into the phone as i type a response to an e-mail. 

"Niall." A deep voice says back.

"Uh, no this is his assistant, may i ask who's trying to reach him?" I ask.

"Styles. Harry Styles. I need to speak with Niall as soon as possible." He says and i freeze momentarily. So this is Harry Styles. 

"Um, y-yes just a moment." I say and put him on hold. I quickly stand up and walk back to Niall's office and knock on the door. 

"Come in." He calls.