Chapter Sixteen

"I don't wanna lie, I'm gonna take what you're giving, cause I know you're willing, to take me all the way...you got me right here. Combustible. And I can't wait to finally explode."

Song: The Big Bang

Artist: Rock Mafia

Selena

I feel his grip on my hair tighten slightly as he tilts my head back a little more. His nose brushes against my jaw line before before they appear right in front of my my lips. He licks his lips as he looks at mine and the urge to have his on my own increases. He looks up at me and my eyes meet his as he says, "So beautiful." In a slight whisper.

"Another round of shots bitches!!!" Chris's voice shouts. I close my eyes in annoyance and when i open them Harry has his jaw clenched. He quickly removes his grip in my hair and his hand on my thigh and sits straight again. Leaving me with want. "Come on guys i'm not fucking drunk enough we're doing another round." He beams as they all appear again. They all scoot in from the other side, this time Chris sitting beside me. "Shot?" He beams at me.

"I'm good, thanks asshole." I hiss.

"Why am i an asshole?" He frowns.

"You just are." I roll my eyes.

"Can't argue with that." He laughs.

....

"You're ridiculously drunk can you a least stand up on your own?" I ask him in annoyance as we stand outside of the club.

"Bitch i don't knew." He slurs drunkenly.

"Chris seriously fucking try." I roll my eyes.

"You're drunk too wat the fuck!" He yells at me.

"No i'm buzzing. It's different because i'm no where near your level." I respond.

"Alright no work tomorrow." Niall's voice says behind us and I giggle when I see he can barley stand.

"Thank fucking the lord for your soul" Chris giggles.

"Okay thanks. But I'm gonna take him home. I didn't know he drove." I chuckle.

"You're driving?" A voice says and we turn to see Harry appear with Louis and Zayn.

"Yeah." I answer simply.

"You've been drinking." He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I'm not like super drunk." I answer.

"Just be careful babe." Zayn says.

"Don't encourage her to drive while she's intoxicated." Harry snaps at him.

"She seems stable enough mate." Louis chuckles.

"Alright car is here." Liam appears as he trips on the last step, luckily Louis was right in front of him to save his fall.

"Alright lads we're off. Selena, Chris have a lovely day off tomorrow." Niall drunkly laughs as he follows Liam to their car.

I say my goodbyes and unlock Chris's car, opening the passenger seat I help him sit inside as he trips into the car. "Jesus Christ Chris." I laugh and help him sit up straight. After he's settled I close the door, being cautious not to accidentally close the door in his hand or something. After closing the door I turn around and gasp when I'm face to face with Harry.

"Jesus- you can't just creep up on people like that." I chuckle in relief.

"I really don't want you to drive." He says simply.