Chapter Forty Four

"Do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies And I knew better than to look in your eyes, they only pretend you would be mine..."

Song: Bed Of Lies

Artist: Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey

Selena

After i got Harry's text i just turned my phone off and shoved it into my purse. I didn't bother looking out the window at all to see if he was beside me or something. Instead i just stayed put and continued to laugh at Andrew's singing. After that, it only took us about ten minuets to get back to my apartment building. I thanked him fr the ride, and for paying though i could have payed for myself. He laughed and told me not to worry about it and we made plans to hang out again some time next week. Entering my building i go to the elevator and up to my floor.

Entering my apartment it's pure silence, meaning Chris isn't home from where ever he is. I set my purse down on the couch and take my phone out and turn it back on. I walk into my bedroom and take my boots off along with my cardigan. I take off my socks and grab a pair of new ones. Walking out of my room and into the living room i plop down on the couch and play on my phone a bit. I open up my messages and read the three texts from Harry.

Harry: So you are ignoring me then?

Harry: You could have just told me you had plans.

Harry: I'll see you tomorrow if you still want to come to my office for lunch. Unless you have plan as well.

I let out a sigh and out of frustration reply.

Me: Not a good feeling waiting up for someone only to have them be with someone else is it?

Within two minuets i get a response.

Harry: So this is about Irina.

Me: No. It's about you getting frustrated with me since i can't see that "you're trying", when your actions say otherwise.

Harry: What do you mean Selena, what did i do to make you think otherwise.

Me: Leave me for someone else. Then get upset with me for leaving. Then give me attitude for hanging out with a friend.

Harry: Andrew's not your friend you don't know a thing about him. 

Me: I'm not going to bicker Harry. If you're mad then fine, be mad.

Harry: Selena i'm trying to talk this out but you don't give me a full explanation. Is it hard to just say that me sitting with Irina bothered you so much.

Me: You know what Harry. It did bother me. You ditching me for over an hour to sit with another girl bothered me. Especially since the entire day you introduce me as your girlfriend but the second a hot ass girl asks it's "No. She works for Niall. He should be here soon." Do you know how stupid i felt? Then you have the audacity to leave me with your parents without even giving me a single glance. Then cozy up to your friend as she feeds you white i'm less than three tables away from you. If that's you trying, then this is going nowhere.

I waited for a response and even though i didn't get what, i felt good for telling him that. If he thinks i'm going to be one of those girls that'll forgive him easily because of his looks or who he is, he has it all wrong. I know self respect and my dad and brother raised to never degrade myself and that every good woman with a kind heart deserves to be treated well.

"I'm home! And i brought buffalo fries!" Chris's voice says as the front door closes.

"Living room!" I call back.