Chapter Thirty Seven

"Wake up, wake up. Gotta get this paper, get this cake up. Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup. Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff, straight up.. what a waste of my day.."

Song: Bed Peace

Artist: Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino

Selena

I smile down at the text. Unsure of what to say i look up at Harry and kiss his cheek. He smiles and leans down, placing a kiss to my forehead before typing a response. I watch as he types and blushes when he replies 'Isn't she?' He looks back down at me and i peck his nose, causing him to scrunch it but then does the same to me. "You get to meet her tomorrow." He smiles.

I smile back then seconds later my smile drops. Holy shit. I'm going to meet his mom. And his sister and dad again and everyone else that'll be there. "Oh my fuck." I breathe out. "I need to go home! I can't stay here! I need to go home and get ready, like prepare myself! Make sure my outfit is good and appropriate and figure out how i'm gonna do my hair and makeup! I need to look presentable i actually have to try!" I shriek.

"Relax baby." He chuckles and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me to him. "I bought you a dress. It's an outdoor thing and since it's been sunny i bought you a nice dress and do not question the price it is already paid for so no reason to know and do not give me that money spending crap." He smiles.

"Harry. You know i don't like you spending mon-"

"What did i just say?"He chuckles.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I frown.

"She will." He smiles.

"How are you so sure though?" I ask.

"She's my mum?" He says in a question and chuckles.

"God i'm nervous." I sigh and drop my head onto his chest.

"She'll like you. I know she will." He says and lifts my head up and makes me look up at him as he holds my chin up with thumb and index finger. "Because i do." He says lowly and places a small kiss to my lips.

"How cheesy of you." I chuckle.

"I know huh?" He smiles. "Yeah i take that back." He smirks and i playfully roll my eyes.

He lead us to his room and we changed out of our clothes into more comfortable ones. I change into a grey pair of his sweat pants and a white tank top as he wears black sweats with a black t-shirt. He holds my hand as he leads us back downstairs into the living room and plops down on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"Do you have Grown Ups?" I ask chuckling.

"Yeah." He smiles. He stands up and walks over to the television. As he looks through the DVD rack i pick up his phone and open the front camera. I make sure the sound is off before i click the button. After taking a picture i casually but gently drop his phone back where it was. He turns around with the remote in his hand and sits down beside me.

"I love this movie." I smile in excitement knowing i'm going to laugh a lot.

His phone goes off and he groans causing me to chuckle. As he responds to whoever it is, though i'm assuming it's his mom, i grab the blanket off the edge f the couch and open it up and lay it over us. He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls mt into his side.

"My mum is a pain in my arse." He chuckles.

"Don't say that." I scold him. "I'm worried they won't like me." I mumble.