Chapter Twenty Five

"Tied to a shallow heart, why does he want to bring me where he goes?"

Song: One Last Night

Artist: Vaults

Selena

-next day (around seven pm)-

"So exactly what does that mean?" I ask in a chuckle.

"It means shut up because we're here." She laughs as she turns off my car after parking. Exiting my car we walk into the restaurant.  Chris couldn't make it because he said he has some errands to run, Claire and i both knowing he meat he'd rather shop then go to dinner. As we're seated our waitress takes our drink order, after she had returned with our drinks she took our order and went on her way. 

"I wish you could stay longer." I frown.

"I was supposed to be in New York for a week but i have to leave Wednesday." She frowns.

"That's two days Claire." I sigh. Our waitress appears with our food, setting them down in front of us we thank her as she walks away.

"I know, i'm sorry. But it's part of my job." She frowns.

"Only cool thing about your job is you get paid to travel the world and take notes on it." I chuckle. 

"That's not all it is smart ass." She laughs. "But i would have to agree on getting paid to travel." She smiles. 

"Mom and Dad miss you a lot you know." I inform her.

"I talk to them nearly every day. They're constantly telling me how they miss you! Mom tells me you barley call her, she has to call you." She cocks an eyebrow.

"I'm busy." I shrug chuckling.

"I'm constantly traveling. Different airplanes and different hotels almost every other week. If i can manage to talk to our parents daily so should you." She says pointing the end of her fork at me.

"I know." I frown. "It's just whenever i talk to mom she only talks about that damn step sister of ours." I roll my eyes. 

"Ew. Okay i understand that part." She giggles. "But that's still your mom, so call her at least once a week. Imagine being a mother and your youngest child not calling you for weeks!" She adds.

"Okay, okay i get it!" I laugh and she joins me. 

"Hey, does Harry have a sister?" She asks randomly. 

"Um, yes? How'd you know?" I ask.

"Is she blonde?" She asks quietly.

"I don't know i've never met her, why??" I ask again.

"Don't turn around. But they're sitting a few booths down across from us." She says quietly. 

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion i ignore what she said and sneak a glance, pretending as if i was looking for something in my purse. When i find him i see a blonde, her back facing me so i can't identify her. I shrug it off and turn back around, continuing with my meal. 

"Okay that can't be his sister." Claire says. I turn around again and see the blonde stand up and lean over the table to place a kiss to his lips.I frown at the sight, the blonde gets up and walks in the direction of the bathrooms her profile now being visible. I frown again and face forward before either of them see me. 

"You're right. That's Cara." I say shortly. 

"That model?" She asks. 

"That would be the one." I nod and take a sip of my wine.