Chapter Thirty Four

"Cause with this money comes problems, and with these problems come solutions..."

Song: Coming Down

Artist: The Weeknd

Selena

"I'm sorry." I whisper again.

"Stop saying that Sel." He groans.

We spent all day just cuddled up on his couch, him telling me stories or me telling him some. It's currently nine thirty, when i tried going home because of work tomorrow he sent a text to Niall bribing him with six hundred dollars to give me the day off. He then called his assistant, Leah, and told her he won't be going in. He got quite the earful from her since he left the work to her and Sienna. He also started calling me Sel, and if not Sel, he says Sele. We're now currently lying in his bed, my beck to his chest as he has an arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. Him in nothing but a pair of briefs and sweatpants. Me in nothing but my undergarments and one of his t-shirts.

I turn around in his hold to face him. He smiles and i smile back. "I'm so screwed." I chuckle.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because, you've been making me miss a lot of work." I answer.

"I'm Niall's boss." He smirks. "Plus i just give him a few hundred to keep him from bitching at me." He chuckles.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

"What?" He asks with a confused smile.

"I said kiss me." I repeat. He smiles and leans forward but the sound of his phone ringing stops him. "Answer the damn phone." I groan, making him laugh a bit.

He gets off the bed and over to his dresser underneath his flat screen on the wall, he picks up his phone, makes the ringing stop then puts it back down. "You're not gonna answer it?" I ask.

"No it was a friend of mine." He answers.

"You could've answered if it was your friend." I giggle.

"Yes, but i'd rather kiss you." He smirks and climbs onto the bed, climbing onto of me. When he presses his lips on mine i lean back down onto the bed, him hovering over me. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on them in attempt to pull him closer. He lightly groans into my mouth and deepens the kiss. His hands come to my legs and spreads them so he's in between them as he hovers over me. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and lightly pulls at it then lets it pop back into place. His hands grip onto my hips as he kisses me harder. I moan into his mouth when i feel him press himself against me. The feeling making chills run down my spine that making my back arch off the bed. I accidentally pushed my pelvis up to him, earning a groan. "Don't do that." He rasps against my lips.

Smirking, i nod and push my lips against his, only to do the action again. "Selena," he warns. Ignoring him i bring my other hand into his hair and pull him closer to me- if possible. I'm surprised in my own actions but the feeling of him.. fuck, it makes me want him so bad. His hands squeeze my hips, then find the hem of my, well his, shirt. He slightly lifts it so his hands are on my bare waist. He hitches the shirt up higher. He finally rises it up and pulls it over my head, dropping it on the floor beside his bed. He attaches his lips to my neck, sucking hard on the skin earning soft mewls from me. After sucking on my neck, knowing he left a mark, he kisses down, lower and lower and before i realize it he's kissing under my belly button just above my pantie line. He looks up at me as he traces over the hem of my underwear with his index finger. He smirks as i lift my hips slightly, he pulls them down my legs and drops them onto the floor. "Fuck," he breathes out as he gets in between my legs again. "So fucking beautiful." He whispers. He ducks down between my legs, excitement rushing through my body, he kisses up my inner thigh and lightly pecks my clit, making me lift my hips again. "You want me to eat your pussy baby?" He asks, his word surprising me a bit but they sounded perfect coming from him.