Chapter Twenty Three

"I wish I could do better by you, cause that's what you deserve. You sacrifice so much of your life, In order for this to work."

Song: The Girl

Artist: City And Colour

Selena

I pull up my skinny jeans and zip and button them. Walking over to my closet I grab a pair of my black booties. We had gotten here about thirty minutes ago, Harry in the living room with Chris while I got ready. I know Chris is probably bombarding Harry with questions out there.

After switching to my mini Celine purse I grab my phone off the charger and put it inside my bag. I walk over to my jewelry box on my vanity and grab my watch along with the Tiffany T ring Harry bought me. Putting the accessories on I grab my purse and head into the living room.

"- I'm serious if I was straight I'd fuck Selena then leave." Chris says making Harry laugh.

"Really?" I say and they look up a bit surprised to see me. Harry stops laughing and stands off the couch and walks towards me.

"Chris was just telling me how lovely his mum was." He lies, biting his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"He would have sex with his mom the leave?" I cock an eyebrow and other that he bursts out into laughter as does Chris. Harry's laugh is beyond cute and the sound makes me smile.

"Harry said he would also sex up my mom" Chris winks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh did you now?" I smirk and he becomes shy.

"Have I already complimented on how beautiful you look?" He says cheekily trying to avoid the subject.

"No." I chuckle.

"Well you look beautiful, as always love." He says and brings my hand to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Nice save." I giggle and he chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"So I head you had sex you freak." Chris smirks.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh that's not cool mate." Harry laughs and Chris joins him. "Um love I told Chris he can join us for breakfast, but then after he'll be going his own way." Harry says.

"Yeah that's fine." I smile and nod.

"Gosh you both are just so obsessed with me." He smirks and walks pass us towards the door.

...

"Well what the fuck does a guy gotta do to get so damn syrup over here!" Chris tells the waiter. Harry and I silently snickering on one side of the booth as Chris sits across from us.

When we first got here Chris accidentally professed his attraction towards the waiter who we discovered wasn't gay. So he started becoming rude to Chris. And Chris bring the sassy drama queen he is doesn't let that kind of stuff slide.

"Is it good love?" Harry asks me.

"Mhmm." I hum in response since I was currently chewing

"Are you sure? I can send it back and make it again if it isn't." He says. I swallow the food and chuckle.

"It's good, really. I wouldn't be eating it of it weren't." I give him a reassuring smile. He smiles back and leans over and places a kiss to my cheek.

"Why don't you kiss me like that?" Chris scolds him.

"My apologies Christopher." Harry chuckles.