Chapter Twenty One

"You are the one who'd make me lost it all. You are the start of something new"

Song: This

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Selena

"Is just a t-shirt fine?" He asks we enter his bedroom.

"Yeah that's okay." I nod as I put my purse down on the couch he has in his room. As I open my purse to get my phone out i furrow my eyebrows when I find a pair of my white Nike pro spandex. I grab my phone to see a message from Chris.

Bitch Ass: I snuck some spandex and an extra pair of underwear for you in case. Don't know when you'll be reading this but you can thank me later (;

Chuckling I put my phone back in my purse. And grab the spandex out.

"Um sweatpants or my briefs?" Harry asks.

"Oh um none, I have spandex. Courtesy of Chris." I shyly smile. He smiles and hands me a white t-shirt and a grey pair of socks. "Thank you." I thank him and he nods.

"You can change in the bathroom, unless you want to strip in front of me i won't stop you." He smirks and i playfully roll my eyes but go into the bathroom.

After changing out of my clothes and into his i step out of the bathroom. He isn't in the room so i go to my purse and neatly fold my dress and place my heels on top of it and try to squeeze them in my bag. "Come on." I groan to myself when it doesn't want to settle in.

"You can put them on the sofa, or on top of my drawer, or in my drawer, or in my closet you know." His voice says from behind me.

"I don't want them to be in your way." i chuckle.

"Selena they're not gonna fit in that small bag." He laughs.

"Yes they will they just need encouragement." I huff.

"Stop before you hurt yourself." He says and i feel his chest pressed against my back, his hands coming around me and grabbing the heels and dress and walks into his walk in closet. I turn around and widen my eyes when i see he's only wearing a pair of sweatpants and socks. I watch as he grabs a hanger and hangs my dress on it, then puts my heels on a shelf beside his. As his left arm goes up i notice all the tattoos on his skin. "There." He chuckles and turns to face me, and again am taken aback by the tattoos he also has on his torso.

"I didn't know you had so many tattoos." I say in amusement as i look at the ink.

"You're staring." He smirks as he walks towards me. I snap my eyes off his chest and look at him.

"You don't seem like the tattoo kind of guy." i chuckle.

"Well i very much am. But i'm a CEO i wear suits nearly everyday." He smiles and i feel goosebumps rise when his hands wrap around my waist. "My shirt looks good on you." He smiles down at me. "Are you even wearing your spandex?" He laughs.

"Yeah, you're shirt just passes them." I smile as i look down, his shirt reaches mid thigh which makes me look bare on my legs.

"Come on let's go relax as you say." He scoffs in amusement.

"Do you have movies?" I ask smiling.

"Mostly horror." He nods.

"Why horror?" i frown.

"Because horror films are the best films." He smiles.

"I don't like scary movies." I frown.

"Too bad." He smiles and i yelp when he leans down and grabs me from behind my knees and throws me over his shoulder.