Chapter Fifteen

Selena

The car comes to a halt and i see the usual sight line of people waiting to get in. Nick opens Harry's door and Harry repeating the same gesture of assisting me out of the car. "Mr.Styles there's a few paps by the door." Nick tells him.

"Of course there is." Harry says flatly. "I'll call when we're ready." He adds and Nick nods before returning to the car. Harry snakes his arm around my waist as he guides us to the entrance.

"Mr.Styles always a pleasure." The guard at the door smirks.

"The usual Ronnie. The usual." Harry laughs as the guard lets us through.

The guard gives me a smile with a nod as we walk inside. The moment we step inside loud music fills my ears. Colorful lights flashing, changing colors each time. Harry keeps his grip on my waist as he walks us through the crowd to wherever he's going. We reach a small flight of stairs guarded by another man.

"Rick." Harry smiles and pats his shoulder.

"Back so soon?" 'Rick' laughs.

"Yes. Except it's not a guys night out this time." Harry answers and they chuckle as he lets us through. The stairs are narrow so he gestures for me to start walking up first. I walk up the steps and he follows behind closely, his hand on my lower back the entire way up. When i reach the top there's only a few people up here, still a bit crowded just not as much. It looks nicer up here and there's the edge where you can look down onto the dance floor.

"VIP?" I ask him.

"Yes." He smiles. He keeps his hand on my lower back as he guides me to a booth.

"Is that.." i begin but trail off when i hear Chris's laugh. "You knew i would come didn't you?" I ask him raising my voice a bit so he could hear me over the music.

He leans down and his mouth is beside my ear. "I didn't actually but i figured you wouldn't want to be home so soon. This was actually a lucky guess." He smiles.

"There they are!" Chris smirks. I narrow my eyes at him and he winks.

"We thought you two wouldn't show up!" Niall laughs.

"So how's the five hundred thousand dollar date?" Liam i believe it was asks him.

"You tell me." Harry says as his hand grabs mine and makes me do a twirl. I blush slightly as they all 'ooooh' the way guys do. Harry gestures for me to slide in the booth first. I sit in beside Zayn as Harry sits beside me on the edge. Niall signals one of the girls at the bar by holding up his shot glass.

"You look good babe." Zayn tells me.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

"Shots!" Chris beams loudly as the girl appears with a tray full of shots. There's only seven of us and counting all the shots there's twenty eight shots on the tray. They all cheer and grab a shot. "Selena?!" Chris says.

"It's Tuesday! We work tomorrow." I laugh.

"No we don't." Niall smiles. "I run that building. If the three of us get to hammered we won't go in tomorrow." Niall laugh and Chris squeals.

"I don't know." I shrug. I'm not really into drinking on weekdays.

"Take at least one." Harry tells me. I remain silent and he nudges me lightly with his elbow. "For me?" He smirks. God that fucking smirk. I nod and he smiles, grabbing a shot from the tray now in the middle of the table and hands it to me.

"To being CEO's and getting to get hammered on the weekdays!" Niall cheers.

"And being the best gay friend you fuckers will ever have!" Chris adds making all of us laugh.