Chapter Seven

Selena

Following behind Niall to the table, Chris opens my seat for me to my surprise causing me to smile in confusion and he rolls his eyes. "Fine hoe i was trying to be nice." He says making me giggle. The tables are round and as we sit it, starting from Chris it is Chris, me, Niall, Louis, an empty seat for Harry, Cara, Zayn then back to Chris.

After about ten minuets everyone who was invited are here and seated. Leaving Harry's seat still empty. After about a few more minuets a man comes onto the stage behind the podium. "Hello, and thank you all for coming tonight. My name is Rick Waters, i'm the main advisor of H4K Charity, on behalf of everyone involved in our charity we want to thank a man. He is our main manufacture, benefits us a lot and helps us with the kids in need. He has done a lot for us from opening up a place where we can keep this kids, and providing with his generous amount of money to keep the place up and help us continue to help these kids. And we are honored to have him throw this lovely event for our charity. So without any further shenanigans, ladies and gentlemen please welcome, Mr. Harry Styles." He says and everyone including us stands up to applaud.

He makes his way from the side of the stage up on it and shakes hands with Rick. As he nods the clapping simmers down and we all take out seats. "He's even more big time than i thought i guess." Chris whispers and i nod.

"Hello. Um, thank you all for coming tonight and donating. It means a lot to me as a benefactor that there are others willing to help out. As i finish up ranting, dinner will be served, after dinner my partners-" he says and motions to our table as Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam all nod with smirks. "-have decided to put an auction. All the money will of course be donated to H4K. This auction is.. a bit different then others but it is for a good cause and the items in the auction were volunteered." He says and the guys at our table begin to snicker. Harry looks over at hem and chuckles as he shakes his head. (gif)

...

We were currently eating dinner, Chris and i remaining silent as they talk about business stuff, or he and i will have a small conversation ourselves.

"Okay don't look but hottie keeps staring at you while Cara is like totally trying to get his attention." Chris says quietly not looking at me.

"Seriously?" I ask as bring the fork to my mouth.

"Yeah don't look yet i'll tell you when. But he keeps either glancing over or just bluntly stare. And she keeps trying to feed him and puts her hand on his on the table." He chuckles.

"Are you sure he's even looking at me?" I chuckle.

"He's directly across from you, i'm positive." He says glaring at me and we silently chuckle.

"So? He cou-"

"Selena," A voice says interrupting me and Chris and i look up. "Did you hear?" Cara asks.

"Oh, no i'm sorry." I shake my head nervously.

"I asked when you'll let me borrow your heels." She chuckles. The guys all look at me blankly. Clearly do't know what to say since this is a girl thing i guess.

"Oh um.. i don't know. I barley share shoes with my sister." I joke and Harry chuckles along with Niall.

"I wasn't aware you had siblings." Niall smiles. I simply nod and Chris snickers. "Tell us about them." He adds smiling.

I shift in my seat slightly uncomfortable the conversation lead to being focused on me. "Oh um.. i don't think anyone would want to hear about my life." I chuckle nervously.

"I would." Harry buds in. Chris chokes, his coughing catching our attention.

"You alright mate?" Zayn asks beside him.