Chapter Twenty Two

"When the palm of my two hands, hold each other, that feels different from when your hands are in mine. That's just the way it is.."

Song: Superpower

Artist: Beyonce ft. Frank Ocean

Selena

Feeling a little too warm i feel my body stir, signaling i'm awake. I let out a long sigh and let my eyes flutter open. I blink a few times to adjust to the bright room. When my sight is clear i furrow my eyebrows at the white walls ahead of me. I try to sit up but can't due to the arm wrapped around my waist. I look over my shoulder to see Harry fast asleep. I smile at the sight of him and the way he holds my body close against his. Sighing i grab his arm and slowly remove it from my body and carefully slide out of bed. 

Walking over to my purse i look for my phone, finding it i see i have a missed call from my dad. I frown and look back at Harry who's asleep. I quietly walk over to his bedroom door and step out of the room, closing the door behind me. "Morning hon." A voice startles me causing me to gasp and jump slightly. 

"Jesus Christ." I breath out in a chuckle when i see Helen. 

"Sorry honey i was just going clean the guest rooms." She giggles. "Oh here." She says and i watch as she enters another room coming back with a new toothbrush in the package.

"Oh, thank you!" I smile and thank her. 

"He's never had someone stay over i'm surprised you're still here." She winks and i blush slightly. 

"May i use that bathroom?" I ask.

"Of course dear go on ahead." She smiles and i thank her again before entering the bathroom and brushing my teeth. After doing so i keep the toothbrush in my hand and stand against the wall beside the door to Harry's bedroom to call my dad back. Finding his contact i press the call button. 

"Hey princess." His voice greets.

"Hi dad." I smile.

"How are you sweetheart?" He asks. 

"Good thank you. Just woke up." I say quietly. 

"Why are you whispering?" He chuckles. 

"I don't want to wake up Harr-iet. I don't want to wake up Harriet." I say with wide eyed hoping he didn't catch on. 

"Who's Harriet?" He chuckles. 

"A friend i met at a cafe, we um, we hung out last night drank a little so i let her stay." I lie and frown that i'm lying to him. 

"Selena i know you're twenty one but don't be getting drunk every Friday night okay." He scolds and i laugh.

"I know dad don't worry i was in good hands." I respond. 

"Well i called earlier because you're sister is flying to New York tomorrow. She tried calling but she got a new phone so she didn't have your number and i thought i'd check up on my daughter." He says and i can tell he's smiling. 

"She's coming to New York?!" I ask in excitement. 

"Yes, she's trying to get a hotel so-"

"What? No she can stay with me!" I cut him off and he laughs. 

"Well i'll text you her new number and you can call her. Try calling before six because her flight is after that." He says. 

"Okay will do." I answer.

"Alright well i'm at work sweetheart. I miss you, we all do." He says and i feel the stupid tears brim.