Chapter Thirty One

"Well, now that you've got your gun, it's much harder now the police have come. Now I'll shoot him if it's what you ask, but if you just take off your mask. You find out everything's gone wrong. " 

Song: Robbers

Artist: The 1975

Selena

I don't even know what happened.

Entering my apartment i lock the door behind me. Walking to my room i set my bags and purse down on my bed. I start taking clothes and shoes out from the bags to hang and put in my closet. 

What did i do? It was a simple question that led the conversation to go all down hill. I don't think i said anything wrong? I hope i didn't. I understand he's trying, but as he said he isn't use to the 'romantic bullshit'. I feel like the entire conversation just escalated too quickly. He didn't let me talk and he just kind of snapped. 

"I'm home! Are you?!" Chris shouts as the front door closes. 

"In my room!" I shout back. 

After a few seconds he appears through my doorway and smiles as he walks to my bed ad sits down on it. "Something's wrong i can sense it." He says. 

"What?" I ask with a chuckle. 

"I', not an idiot. I've known you since we were kids i can practically see like a force radiating off of you that something is wrong Selena." He cocks an eyebrow. "What is it?" He frowns. 

"Harry got upset with me." I answer lowly. 

"What the fuck did you do?" He sighs, making me chuckle. 

"Nothing.. at least i don't think i did?" I frown. 

"So you guys are already having problems, but haven't even fucked or anything yet?" He asks, i feel my cheeks redden and his eyes widen as he gasps. "YOU SLUT DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM?!" He yells making me jump slightly. 

"No i didn't have sex with him!" I answer. 

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO BECAUSE YOU'RE BLUSHING AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LIE I'LL SKIN YOU." He asks loudly as he slightly jumps on the bed. 

"We've kissed a few times." I shrug.

"NO SHIT WE'VE SEEN THAT BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE BITCH!" He loudly squeals. 

"He um." I begin but grow to shy to tell. 

"He what?! Went down on you?!" He asks with a smile. I shake my head and he groans. "Fingered you?" He asks. I bite on my bottom lip and turn back around to my closet. "YOU FUCKER! HIS HANDS ARE FUCKING PERFECTION! THEY'RE SO BIG AND HIS FINGERS ARE SO LONG OH MY GOD! YOU LUCKY PIECE OF SHIT!" He shouts with a wide smile. 

"Stop!" I whine in embarrassment. 

"When did this happen?!" He asks still in shock as he keeps his hand on his chest. 

"Today in his office." I mutter.

"IN HIS OFFICE? FUCK DUDE THAT'S SO HOT!" He squeals. 

"Chris, seriously." I pout. 

"Okay okay we'll talk details later!" He laughs. "Why is he mad?" He asks seriously. 

"Earlier today after we.. yeah, i was helping him looking over some files since we weren't doing anything, and his dad came to talk to him about some party his family is throwing for his older sister and his dad introduced himself to me and it was just an ordinary casual greeting. So after that Harry and I went out so i could shop a bit and in the car on the way back to his he asked me to go with him to his sisters party, and i asked if he was sure if he wanted me there because he said he doesn't date and i know he's trying but i'm actually starting to really like him. And i feel meeting the family is a big step in a relationship but we aren't in a relationship and i know i should be grateful and just go with it but i don't want to grow feelings for him and get close to his family only to have him throw in my face again that he doesn't date and can't do relationships. So when i asked him if he was sure he wanted me there he said yes and asked why wouldn't he and i told him because we aren't dating and he got all mad and snapped at me telling me how it's hard for him because he isn't use to any of this and that i'm throwing in his face i don't have the girlfriend title and that's not what i was doing i just think okay, if your kid doesn't bring home a girl for four years, and suddenly brings one and introduces her to the family you would assume they were serious right? I mean i would? Maybe i'm just being stupid and am wrong about this entire thing I'm just trying not to get hurt." I explain and sigh afterwards.