Chapter Thirty Two

"Shorty get down, good Lord, Baby got 'em open all over town. Strictly biz, don't play around, Cover much ground, got game by the pound.."

Song: No Diggity

Artist: Chet Faker

Selena

I widen my eyes slightly as i look up at him. Eric closes his mouth from talking and shifts slightly in his place. "I was looking for you." He says as he looks down at me and pulls me closer to him. What game is he trying to play?

"Were you really?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. My tone a bit rude but i'm annoyed at how he decides to come up to me now, when i'm talking to someone.

"I'm gonna go grab something to drink. I'll see you later Selena." Eric smiles warmly at me. He looks at Harry and stiffens,"Mr.Styles." he nods.

"Davis." Eric says simply, his tone flat. As Eric walks away i remove myself from Harry's grip but he's quick to grab my arm. "I want to speak with you." He says lowly.

"Okay, but let go of me first." I say and he releases his grip. "Why'd you do that? I know you weren't looking for me so why interrupt me when i'm talking to someone." I ask crossing my arms.

"I todl you i don't want you talking to him." He scolds.

"No, you told me to tell you if he makes me uncomfortable again. He wasn't making me uncomfortable." I shrug.

"Then what were you talking about?" He asks.

"He wanted to make sure we were on good terms." I answer.

"What else." He says.

"Why do you need to know everything?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just tell me Selena." He says hisses.

"We're having lunch this week and he was gonna ask for my number but that's when you came in." I snap quietly.

"You're not having lunch with him." He says with an amused look on his face.

"Since when do you tell me what to do?" I mutter.

"I'll have him fired right now if i have to." He smirks.

"You're a dick." I roll my eyes and move pass him but he grabs me by my waist and pulls me back to him. "Seriously fucking let go Har-" I begin but am cut off when he leans down and kisses me roughly. I push against his chest to pull away and he groans but allows me. "Are you insane? My co-workers are here!" I whisper in a hiss.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry that i blew up on you like that. I have my reasons, i can't tell you but i just- fuck, please trust me alright? I know you said you can't stand liars and people who hide things but i'll tell you eventually. Just please come home with me." He sighs.

"I'm not one of those girls you can just kiss and expect to forgive you." I shake my head.

"I know you're not. I just need to explain myself." He says. I find myself nodding before anything else. He smiles small and intertwines our hands as he leads me towards Niall. "Hey mate, we're gonna get going." Harry tells him.

"What? Come on this was your idea! The lads ren't even here yet!" Niall whines.

"I need to take care of something important." Harry chuckles.

"Can't it wait till later?" Niall asks.

"No, because if i don't fix this problem now i know i'll regret it." Harry answers and my stomach flutters.

"Alright fine." Niall sighs. He glances at me then at our hands and raises an eyebrow. "Be nice to my assistant or i'll kick your arse." Niall scolds.

"Shut up." Harry laughs and Niall joins him. We bid our goodbyes and as i try to find Chris to tell him i'm leaving Harry isn't having it as he keeps my hand in his and pulls me through my co-workers towards the door.

"I didn't get to say bye to Chris." I frown as he presses the button on the elevator.

"You live with him, you'll survive." He says. The doors open and he pulls me inside with him and presses the first floor button. He removes his hand from mine ad grabs a hold of my waist, he pushes my back against the elevator wall, presses himself against me, earning a quiet moan from me. "I'm sorry." He whispers beside y ear as he presses himself tighter against me.

"Not f-fair." I stutter as he does it again.

"It's completely fair baby." He smirks. His fingers undo the button of my jeans and the zipper slides down. I quickly remove one hand from his arm and ring it down to his hand to try and pull it out of my jeans before his hands make contact with me. When I feel his hand deepen in my pants I gasp as he quickly slides two fingers inside of me.

"Harry" I gasp. I bring my other hand to try and pull his hand out my jeans. "Not here, stop." I gasp.

He pulls his hands out of my jeans and smirks down at me. His hands zip up my zipper and he buttons my jeans. "You just fucking wait till we get to my place baby." He smirks. 

"As long as she's got to have it, Baby, you're a perfect ten. I like the way you work it, No diggity, I gotta bag it up.." 

Be ready for smut in the next chapter... or maybe not... or maybe there is??? who knows???