Chapter Twenty Seven

"I found your hair band on my bedroom floor, the only evidence that you've been here before. And I don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes.."

Song: U.N.I

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Selena 

"Please. Just trust that i am trying for you" He says quietly.

"Bitch you better. I wish i had a man as fine as that asking for my trust, the fuck." Chris buds in. 

"Shut up." Claire giggles. 

"Selena?" Harry calls at me. 

"Okay." I nod simply. 

"Why do i feel like you're lying to me?" He says quietly.

"I don't know." I shrug. 

"I'm trying, just please keep that in mind." He says. I nod and he gives me a small half smile. "Come to my office for lunch tomorrow?" He asks smiling small.

"My lunch break is only an hour. It takes me like fifteen minuets just to get to your building." I answer.

"I'll talk to Niall don't worry about that." He chuckles. 

"Okay." I nod. 

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I nod smiling. 

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He says lowly and kisses my forehead before walking pass me out the door. I smile and close the door and lock it. 

"He's into you." Claire smiles.

"You lucky song of a bitch." Chris pouts. 

"Stop being such a drama queen." Claire laughs as she playfully swats his arm. 

"Well shit it's true. The things i would do to him just to hear him ask me to trust him." Chris winks.

"Ew shut the up oh my god." Claire laughs and we join her.

"Alright you go change," he points at me, "and we'll set up movies and we can order pizza and just be lazy since this hoe is leaving tomorrow." He adds and nudges Claire. 

-next morning- 

"Promise you'll call a lot." I frown.

"Of course. I should be done with this project soon and hopefully have a few month off to go home." Claire answers. 

"I really wish you didn't have to go." I frown as i hug her. 

"I know. I've missed you Sel." She says and hugs me tighter. I sniffle slightly and she pulls away. "Don't, please. Cause then i will and it'll make it even harder." She shakes her head. 

"You're not just my sister Claire you're my best friend. And i have to go months without seeing you. It's hard." I frown. Her thumb comes up and wipes a tear away. 

"I know. I'm sorry." She frowns as she wipes away one of her tears. 

"No, don't be sorry. You're living the dream you've always wanted. I just wish you had more time." I sigh. 

"I will, i promise. I'll be back again before you know it." She miles slightly. 

The sound of a women throughout the speaker announces her flight is boarding. Claire frowns and engulfs me in another hug. Hugging her back i let a few tears fall. We hug for about three minuets until we pull away. "I'll be back son." She says with a small smile. I nod in response and walk her to the entrance of the terminal. "Be careful. Don't get so caught up in im unless ou feel it's right. If you have sex use a damn condom or get on the pill, you are to young to get pregnant." She chuckles. "Call mom at least once a weak okay? And me." She smiles.