Chapter Forty One

"Done all wrong, done me wrong. All the wrong I've done, i'm sure i'll live quite, quite long.."

Song: Done All Wrong

Artist: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Harry

"So honey how's the company?" Irina's mum asks me.

"It's alright, same load of crap everyday." I answer with a slight chuckle. I've been here at this table for almost two hours now catching up with Irina's family and to see how Millie was doing. She's four now, which is insane but i missed the little one so i like to see how she does occasionally.

"Well you are a huge success you should be proud of that load of crap." Her mum jokes and we all chuckle slightly.

"I don't mean to be rude but i should probably get back to my parents and sister. I was suppose to have dinner over there." I say with a laugh and they join me.

"Go on honey. Don't be a stranger!" Her mum says as i bid them a goodbye.

Walking back to my table i'm greeted by a few family members. When i reach the table i furrow my eyebrows. "Where's Selena?" I ask as i sit down.

"Oh did you forget she was here? After what? An hour and forty five minuets?" Lottie says with a scowl.

"Mum, Dad, Where's Selena?" I ask them, ignoring Lottie's remark.

"She left long ago sweetheart." She says and i furrow my eyebrows again.

"What? When was this?" I ask.

"Well she stayed for about an hour after you joined Irina at her table, then a few minuets after that hour she left." Lou answers.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Some sort of emergency with her mum sweetheart." My mum answers.

Her mum? Not here right? Her family lives in San Francisco. "Did she say where she was going?" I ask. They all shake their heads i clench my jaw in frustration. "Alright well i'm gonna be going." I say as i stand up.

"Took you long enough." Gemma scoffs.

"I love you guys. I'll see you later." I say as i quickly kiss Lou, Lottie, Gemma and my mum on their head and pat my dad's shoulder as i pass him.

Making my way through the house i pull my phone out from my front pocket and find her contact in my favorites. Pressing the call button i hold the phone up to my ear as i walk through the house. It rings and rings and rings and then sends me to voice mail. Why isn't she answering? Unlocking my car i quickly sit inside and don't waste any time as i start it up and pull out of spot.

It's about a twenty minuet drive from my mum's house to Selena's. As i park the car my phone rings and i smile. I grab it form the cup holder only to see Irina's name on my screen. "Hello?" I say as i unbuckle my seat belt.

"Where did you go?" She asks.

"I had to go love." I answer.

"You didn't even give Millie a proper goodbye Harry." She says and i can just picture her scowling.

"I know- fuck i'm sorry." I groan as i pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Sorry? It's been almost seven months since you've last seen your-"

"I know Irina!" I interrupt her and raise my voice slightly. "I'm fully aware of how long it's been but you know i'm busy!" I add.

"Harry. Seven fucking months. You can't squeeze in one day to see her?" She asks in a hiss.