Epilogue Part. 2

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart..."

Song: A Thousand Years Pt. 2

Artist: Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee

(IMPORTANT Authors Note At End)

Selena

I place the bags on the ground as I try to quickly open the door. Unlocking the front door I enter the house to hear it a bit too quiet causing me to frown a bit. Wondering if Harry might have left the house. I had just gotten back from the stores after doing a bit of shopping for things that need to be restocked around here. I walked further into the house and chuckled chuckled softly when I see Thunder's blanket on the ground near the stairs. Knowing he probably dragged it down and decided to leave it.

Walking into the kitchen I place the bags on the island and begin to take out some of the food and place it in the fridge. Taking out cereal boxes and such and putting them in the pantry.I hear the sliding door in the family room slide open and footsteps being heard. I hear a groan and smile to myself wondering what's annoying him this time.

"You're home." He says when he finds me putting the last of the food away. I smile at the sight of him, still up to this day swooning over how handsome he is. His hair pulled into a bun, a white v-neck shirt on paired with black pants and his classes brown boots.

"What happened to your shirt?" I ask with a confused smile when I see the dirt grass marks on it.

"Thunder." He says and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"What'd he do?" I ask with amusement.

"Damn dog had me chasing him around the entire back yard for the pillow he had in his mouth from one of the chairs where we eat when we decide to eat outside. He grabbed it again and started running around then in comes Chanel and fucking causes me to trip because she got in my way." He answers and I can't help but laugh a little.

"Did you at least get the pillow?" I ask.

"I'm fine my love thanks for asking." He nods with sarcasm. "Remind me why I agreed to get a second dog?" He asks raising a eyebrow.

"Sex." I answer and he smirks faintly. "But seriously did you get the pillow?" I ask again as I grab some vegetables to cut up for dinner and he shoots me a glare.

"Yes." He answers as he raises his hand to the back of his neck and pulls the shirt over his head and drops it onto one of the stools before grabbing a printed button up and putting it on. "You went out dressed like that?" He asks as I pull out a knife. Frowning at my sundress that stopped at just a little under mid thigh. "And with heels." He huffs.

"Don't start." I say and hold it up pointing it at him.

"Men stare Selena." He groans.

"Okay and?" I question.

"Oh I don't know.. you're mine?" I he answers an holds up his hand with his wedding ring on it and walks towards me. "I'm protective and possessive over what belongs to me." He adds with a smirk and wraps his arms around my waist from behind me.

"I'm pretty sure people notice the rock on my finger Henry." I snicker.

"Fuck Chris I don't even know why he started calling me that!" He snaps with a small laugh. "I get it Harold is a funny name and Harry isn't the coolest either but it's not as lame as Henry." He pouts.

Turning around a bit I place a small kiss to his lips before focusing my attention back to cutting the food. Harry isn't having that because he grabs a hold of my hips and turns me around, not wasting a second before his lips are on mine once more and he kisses me. My hands wrapping around his neck as I smile into the kiss. He deepens it quickly and his fingers lightly dig into my hips. The sound of a cry interrupts out little moment and Harry groans loudly, knowing that we don't really have time to ourselves anymore.