Chapter Five

Selena

Following Niall's driver he opens the door to the BMW SUV for us. We nod as a thank you and Chris gestures for me to get inside first. As i scoot in i see Niall. "Hello Selena, you look lovely." He nods.

"Thank you Mr.H-Niall." I begin and correct myself. 

"I look hotter." Chris says as he sits beside me and the driver closes the door for him. 

"You do look handsome Christopher." Niall chuckles. "Are you two excited?" Niall asks. I simply nod as Chris squeals. "I'll take that as a yes." Niall laughs. 

"He's excited to see his soon to be boyfriend." I nod. 

 "Jesus Christ Sel shut up!" He whines causing me to chuckle. 

"May i ask who your boyfriend is Christopher?" Niall asks in amusement. 

"He's not my boyfriend..yet." He winks and we all chuckle. 

"Enlighten me anyways." Niall smiles. 

"The fucking king himself.. Harry Styles." He sighs in awe and i playfully roll my eyes. 

"Oh i see. He's one of my best mates..good luck with that Christopher." Niall chuckles and we join him. 

"Luck? Pft don't need it." Chris smirks proudly. 

"Well last time i remembered he was into women, but i mean people change so who knows?" Niall smiles. 

"If you weren't my boss i'd give you the F word." Chris says and we all laugh. 

"What about you Selena are you looking forward to seeing Styles?" Niall asks. 

"Oh um, i don't know, not really i suppose." I shrug. 

"Jesus fucking Christ." Chris sighs and shakes his head. 

"I mean not in a bad way! It's just i don't know him, i don't know what he looks like or anything like that. I'm just looking forward to the entire event in general." I add. 

"Well he's a very busy man anyways. And since you two will be enjoying yourselves it's a fifty-fifty percent chance you might actually speak with him." Niall says and we nod. 

"I need to see him at least within ten feet." Chris laughs and we join him. 

...

"This is insanely beautiful." I gasp as we step out of the car. I look to my right at the sound of cameras and furrow my eyebrows. "Paparazzi?" I ask.

"Yes, this is a big charity event. Also, Harry is quite popular." Niall answers chuckling. 

"This is my chance for fifteen minuets of fame." Chris gasps

"Geez, you are so gay." I chuckle and he slaps my arm. 

"Selena, Christopher come with me i would like to introduce you to a few people before the event leads inside." Niall says and we oblige and follow him. 

"Niall!" A voice beams and Niall smiles. 

"Holy shit Selena it's Cara!" Chris whispers in my ear. 

"Who?" I ask. 

"Cara you idiot! Hot ass model!" He hisses and i nod remembering the girl he showed me in some magazine. Her blonde hair curls and swept back and brought forward cascading over her left shoulder. A floor length white dress, the top cut low and a slit on the right side, and red heels. 

"Hello Cara, how are you?" Niall smiles as they exchange a hug. 

"Good! Except my date isn't here yet." She laughs.