Chapter Twenty

"Chasing it tonight, doubts are running 'round her head, He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette. Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop"

Song: Night Changes

Artist: One Direction

Selena

"So do you like him?" Chris asks as i step into my heels.

"No. I don't know. I feel like i can't say i do." I groan.

"Why?" He asks chuckling.

"Because i don't know anything about him." I answer. "He knows everything about me. All i know about him is his age, what he looks like and his job." I add.

"True" Chris sighs. "But that doessn't mean you cant like him. Sometimes there's just this connection there." He smiles.

"Fuck he's gonna be here any second." I squeal as i run back into my bathroom to check my hair and makeup.

"Selena your hair looks fine your makeup is fine and that dress looks good as fuck now stop worrying." He laughs as he stands off of my bed.

"I feel like i need to impress him." I groan as i walk out of my bathroom and switch things from one purse to another.

"Oh no that purse will not look cute." He scowls.

"Then which one?" I frown.

"White Louis Vuitton. Don't argue with me hoe i'll ruin you." He says making me laugh and nod.

The door bell sounds and i squeal silently, Chris laughing as he jumps off he bed and runs out of my room. After getting my purse ready i quickly rush over to my vanity and spray some perfume by Marc Jacobs. I walk over to my mirror and nod in accepting to my appearance. Grabbing my purse and phone off the charger i walk out of my room.

"Behave yourself i fucking mean it i will end you if you make her uncomfortable." Chris tells Harry.

"Relax mate." Harry laughs. My first time hearing his laugh which is cute as hell.

"Hi." I mutter as i approach them.

Harry doesn't even try to be subtle about looking me up and down. "You tell me to behave myself but allow her to wear that?" He cocks an eyebrow at Chris and Chris laughs.

"I mean it you rich son of a bitch. Behave." Chris scolds and winks before walking over to me and pushing me towards Harry.

"You look beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you, so do you." I smile. He shakes his head with a smile and wraps an arm around my waist as he says his goodbye to Chris and walks us out of the apartment.

As we make our way out to his car he politely opens the door for me. I thank him by placing a kiss to his cheek and sit inside. When he gets into the drivers seat i was about to put my seat belt on when he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" i ask.

His hands cup my face and i gasp when he leans over and presses his lips against mine. My hands reach up and hold his wrists as he continues to kiss me. When he pulls away i feel left with wanting more. I pout slightly and he smiles as he presses a small peck to my nose, making me scrunch it and smile in return. He doesn't say anything, just smiles and turns the car on as he drives out of the parking lot and makes his way out onto the road.

..

The ride to his wasn't that long surprisingly. When he had parked he quickly got out of the car and rushed to mine to open the door for me. "Beat me to it." I giggle.