Chapter Ten

Selena 

"My feet are killing me." I groan as i unlock the door and Chris follows behind me. I immediately rush towards my room and kick my heels off and fall down onto my bed. I hear Chris enter my room and feel the bed dip down beside me. 

"I'm friend with the five hottest business men and none of them are gay how the fuck am i suppose to control myself?" He beams making me laugh. 

"I don't know how to answer that i'm sorry Chris." I giggle. 

"Useless hoe." He laughs as he gets up off of my bed and leaves my bedroom. 

☀ ☀ ☀

The weekend went by too fast. After shutting off the sound of my alarm i get up out of bed. I sigh as i do my bed and make my way into my bathroom, turning on the shower i grab my hair in a high ponytail to prevent it from getting wet. After showering my body i wrap a towel around myself and head towards my sink to brush my teeth. After doing so i make my way into my room, making sure my door is locked since Chris likes to think he's the queen and just waltz into my room when he feels like it. 

Dropping my towel i hang it behind my bathroom door and walk into my closet, grabbing a white lace pair of matching bra and panties and putting them on. Searching through my wardrobe i settle for a black pencil skirt that stops a few inches above the knee, not exactly work appropriate considering my usual ones stop at my knees. I grab a white quarter sleeve button up and my black Christian Louboutin stilettos. I lay the clothes out on ym bed and untie my hair from the ponytail and let my hair fall down my back. I unbutton the blouse and slide it on and button it up, leaving two buttons unbuttoned. I unzip the back of the pencil skirt and slide it on, tucking my blouse in it. I zip up the zipper to my skirt and check myself out in the mirror to make sure it looks okay from the back. 

About fifteen minuets pass and my hair is curled, though i take a brush and brush through them so they appear as loose waves. I smile when i like the result and do my usual makeup. As i finish up my makeup i hear my doorknob jiggle and i chuckle as i walk over and unlock it. 

"No-more-lock-doors!" Chris yells in an accent. 

"Seriously Chris?" I chuckle. 

"When do i ever give up the chance to quote Friday or mean girls?" He chuckles. "Whoa look at you! You really are the sexy assistant." He smirks.

"Is it too short? I need to do laundry and my slacks are a size to big now i can't wear them." I frown. 

"It's fine what are you talking about?" He chuckles.

"Well normally my skirts are knee length" I answer.

"True, but all your skirts are tight fitted, so regardless of the length your legs and ass look hot. So now that you have a tight fitted mini pencil skirt you look even hotter." He chuckles. "Though you could unbutton another button or two on that blouse." He says and i shake my head. 

"I'm not trying to look like the office slut." I chuckle as i slide into my heels.

"I wish i had red bottoms. You have like seven you piece of shit." He scolds me.

"Chris you have red bottom dress shoes for men. You're literally wearing a pair right now." I chuckle.

"Yeah i know dumb ass, but i wish i could wear heels.. but then that would just be pushing my gayness since i'm not transgender." He chuckles. 

"Are you ready?" I chuckle. 

"Yes, but i'm going in a little later. Niall asked me to pick up a few things for him for his office." He answers and i nod. 

"Which purse today?" I ask him. 

"What are your top two choices?" He asks.

"Celine or Givenchy." I answer.

"Type?" He asks. 

"Celine micro tote, Givenchy antigona" I answer.

"Is the Givenchy matte?" He asks. 

"Yeah," I answer. 

"Givenchy." He says and i mutter an okay as i grab the back off the shelf and grab my every day items and put them inside and we make our way out.

"So i'll see you at work later?" I ask i unlock my car.

"Obviously you whore." He chuckles as he approaches his car. Chris drives a matte black Audi R8, which always makes me smile. Every time i see him in his car i think of when he tells people 'i may be gay but i'm still a man who knows his cars.' And then snaps with sass. 

I on the other hand drive a white Mercedes Benz SLK. Chris always nags me abut this car because it's a convertible and i never drive with the top down. The drive to work was surprisingly short. I managed to ditch traffic which is obviously a start to a good day. I park in my usual parking spot and hop out, grabbing my purse and using the long strap over my shoulder. I love long straps, though i never wear them cross body. 

"Good morning Faith." I greet as i enter the building and make my way to my mailbox. 

"Good morning Selena, how was your weekend?" She asks. 

"Ended too quickly." I chuckle as i retrieve the folders from my mailbox. "Don't work to hard!" I smile as i wave her a goodbye and make my way towards the elevator, luckily getting in before the doors shut on me. Only thing about elevators is Niall has to be on the highest floor, making my elevator trip thirty two floors too long. 

When the doors open i go straight into the coffee room and make myself my coffee along with Niall's. As i breathe i take in a whiff of that stench i'm used to. "Good morning Ms.Carter." His voice greets. 

"Eric i've already told you. Just call me Selena." I frown as i finish Niall's coffee and begin to make my own. 

"You look lovely today. That skirt is.. different. Good different." He flirts and i remain silent, annoyed that he still tries to take me out.  "So, Selena, what are you doing after work tonight?" He asks.

There it is.

"Not sure, it's Monday. I prefer not to go out on Monday's." I answer simply. 

"You should reconsider." He smirks. 

"I'll pass. Have a good day Eric." I say as i hold my folders against my chest and hold both coffee's in my hands. 

Entering my office i leave the door open as usual after getting inside. I place the coffee's down and let the folders fall onto my desk. I turn on my computer and open up my laptop to let them start up. Grabbing Niall's coffee i make my way out of my office and next door to his. I knock faintly on the door when i hear laughter coming from inside. 

"Come in." He says in between laughter. I slowly twist the doorknob and open the door, stopping in the doorway when they both look up. 

"Ahh there she is." Niall smiles. My eyes avert from Harry to Niall and i give him a small smile. 

"Just bringing you your coffee." I say quietly. Suddenly feeling very shy. 

"Thank you Selena." He smiles as he takes it from me. "You remember Harry." He snickers.

"Of course, how could i forget." I say with a small smile. "Good morning Mr.Styles." I nod. 

"Would you like a coffee mate?" Niall asks him. 

"Yes that would be nice thank you." He answers. They both look at me and i nod as i make my way to the door. 

"How do you like your coffee?" I ask before i leave. 

"Black." He answers simply. 

Of course he does. 

"I'll be right back." I say and close the door as i walk down the hallway, feeling flustered for some reason and letting out a breathe i wasn't aware i was holding in. Why is he here? God, i need to learn to get myself together around him. I hope he's only here to discuss a few things with Niall, or else this day is going to be long. 

-----------

How cute is that gif? I'm Narry af.