Chapter Thirty Six

"Something about you, it's like an addiction, hit me with your best shot honey.."

Song: Certain Things

Artist: James Arthur (THIS SONG IS CUTE)

Selena

My phone has been buzzing for a good fifteen minutes straight. Harry left twenty minutes ago for the meeting and has been texting me since. I put on silent but my screen just keeps lighting up each time I lock it. Ignoring it for some more it continues its usual.

"Oh my fucking God." I groan and grab my phone. I see some texts are from Harry as some are from Chris. Chris practically asking me about going out this Sunday to some club but he's the type who sends one text for each word when he's excited. Exiting out of his message I tap on Harry's.

Harry:I've been in this conference room for a minuet and I'm already about to lost my shit.

Harry:For one I'm angry you didn't tell me about your lunch date with Eric.

Harry:Two, this meeting is complete bullshit. Two men from the board aren't here and I fired them for being late.

Harry:I'm going to fire you if you don't reply.

Harry:Selena

Harry:Jesus, what are you doing?

Harry:What could you possibly be doing?

Harry:Eric better be in his own office as you are in yours.

Harry:If you're with him I'll fucking lose my shit completely.

Harry: I can't say you're mine because you're not..

Harry: Though I'd like to think you are.

Harry:I'll kick his fucking ass if he tries does anything even such as just a glance for longer than three seconds.

Harry: I like you more than he does.

Harry:There's a thought to keep in mind.

Harry:You're not replying..

Harry:Why.

Harry:Do you know how many people hate me for not responding, let alone even opening their messages?

Harry:And here i am texting you nonstop and you can't even respond?

Harry: What kind of twisted bullshit is this?

Harry: I wonder if this is how they feel...?

Harry:Abandoned

Harry:And rejected

Harry:Sad.

Harry:Angry.

Harry:Curious.

Harry:I'm getting upset now.

Harry:Do i need to fire you?

Harry:Because i will.

Me:Seriously stop.

Harry:So she texts.

Me:You're not funny.

Harry:That Selena, is where you are wrong.