Chapter Fifty Three

"Love's the sweetest feeling, openly believing. No matter what we find there, come back in through the eyes there. Sole and born creation, the lion's in the house. Flowers are up in the air, crashing against the dark..."

Song: Fire In The Water

Artist: Feist

(Who knows this song because i fucking love it oh my god.)

*Mature content. I'm going to hell for this.*

Harry

Her words were enough to get me to lean back down and close the distance between us. My hands gripping onto her hips, my fingers lightly digging into her skin causing her to whimper. I'd be lying if i said recently i haven't been thinking about being inside of her. She comes over a lot and half the time i can spend just kissing her. Her lips are so soft and plump and mold perfectly against mine. Feeling her hands on me makes me want to hold her even closer just so she can hold on tighter. The feeling of her pushing herself against me causes me to moan into her mouth.

"Are you sure baby?" I ask against her lips.

"I'm not going to tell you again." She smirks and i smirk back and dip my head down, roughly sucking on the skin above her breasts causing her back to arch towards me.

My right hand slides down from her hips and slides into her panties, her breathing increases and her grip on my hair tightens. The feeling of her tugging on my hair causes me to grow hard. I suck harder on her skin and she moans, a bit louder than she has before. I slide two fingers inside of her and don't waste time by going slow. "You're so fucking ready for me." I breathe against her lips and she hums.

I continue the quick pace of my fingers move in and out of her. With my other hand i trail behind her back and unclasp her bra. Taking it off of her i drop it onto the floor and lean down, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. She lets our a whimper as my tongue flicks against it. "Harry," she breathes out and i know where she's getting at. I slide my fingers out of her and lift myself up with my hand. She looks up at me and watches as i put my fingers into my mouth and suck on them. I lean down and place my lips against hers. "Always so fucking sweet." I rasp and she kisses me harder.

Not breaking the kiss i lean over slightly and open up the night stand drawer. I have to remove my lips from hers to look for the damn condom. Finding it i grab it and close the drawer. I lean up slightly and remove my briefs and drop them onto the floor. She looks down at my length and bits on her bottom lip, the sight making me even harder. "Are-"

"I already said yes now shut up." She interrupts.

A smirk forms on my face and i lean down and hover over her again. "I was gonna ask are you going to put it on or should i do it myself?" I rasp and she bites on her lip again.

She takes the packet out of my hand and tears it open with teeth. She takes it out of the packet and drops the packet on the nightstand. She sits up and i do the same, me on my knees and her sitting down. She takes my length into her hands and i let out a sigh in relief. She rolls the condom down onto me and quickly lie her back down and open her legs and lay between them. I lean down and press my lips to hers again, sort of for reassurance that this is really what she wants. Both of her hands cup my face as we kiss. After a few seconds she pulls away and moves to my neck and leaves little pecks before she starts to suck on the skin.

I take this as my cue and position myself between her. I grab my length in my hands and lightly rub the tip against her entrance. She arches her back and i chuckle lowly. "Harry" She whines and with that i place a kiss to her lips and slowly slide myself inside of her. We bot let out a moan. Her head dropping back against my pillows as her back arches up towards me. My head dropping slightly as i hold myself up with my arms. After a few seconds i feel myself wanting to fuck her senseless.