Chapter Seventeen

"I need another story, Something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring, need something that I can confess" 

Song: Secrets

Artist: One Republic

Selena 

Reaching the bottom floor we walk out of the elevator. I follow behind him as he walks pass a few people and towards the building doors. "Caroline, i'm leaving so cancel any meetings i have within the next hour and a half." He informs as we pass the front desk. 

"Yes Mr.Styles." She says and quickly stops her writing and gets on the computer. I follow him out of the building and out to the parking lot. 

"Where are we going then?' I ask as i stop walking when i see he's going in a different direction. 

"I'm not sure yet, why?" He asks and furrows his eyebrows when he sees i had stopped walking. 

"So i know where to go." I chuckle. 

"We'll figure it out on the way come on." He says and gets ready to turn around to continue walking. 

"My car is this way though, so i need to know where we're going." I say and he turns back to face me with a confused look.

"I asked you to meet me here for lunch." He says simply. 

"I know.. that's what we're about to do." I shrug.

"Yes. Together. As in i was going to drive us." He says. 

"Oh," I trail off. 

"Come on." He says and reaches out to grab my hand and pulls me until i'm beside him. I walk beside him as we reach the employee parking lot. 

"I'm surprised you don't have your own parking lot." I chuckle. 

"That's simply too much. Though i do have three spaces no one can use." He smirks  and i chuckle shaking my head.

"Of course you do." I smile. We come to a halt and i widen my eyes slightly. A black Rolls Royce Phantom with silver chroming. "Nice car." I say in awe. 

"Thank you." He smiles. He surprises me when he takes my hand in his and leads me to the passenger side. He opens the door for me and i give him a small smile. As i approach the door i feel a bit bold and give him a small kiss to his cheek before sitting inside. He smiles and closes the door and makes his way to the driver side and sits inside. 

We drove for about twenty minuets, we argued over where to go but i told him to pick. As the car comes to a halt and he gets out of the car, i unbuckle my seat belt and place my phone in my purse. As i reach for the door handle it swings open and i glance up to see a smirking Harry. "What a gentleman." I chuckle as he holds a hand out for me to assist me out of the car. 

"Only when my date is a looker." He winks making me giggle. 

"Since when was this a date?" I ask crossing my arms. 

"Since i said so." He smiles and hands the valet his car keys. "If you so happen to even get the slightest scratch i promise you're ass will be handed to you." Harry scolds him. The man mumbles a 'yes sir' before quickly getting into Harry's car. When the man drives off i swat Harry's bicep. 

He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "What?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You didn't have to be so mean to him." I scowl. 

"That car costs more than what he makes in a month." He chuckles. 

"What is this place?" I ask when i don't recognize the building. 

"Gramercy Tavern." He answers. 

"Harry really? This place is expensive. Can't you settle for somewhere like Bareburger?" I ask. 

"I'm actually offended that you would suggest a place like that." He frowns. 

"Oh my god." I roll my eyes. 

"Hey," he says and i flinch when his index finger raises my chin so i look up at  him. "I'm considering this another date. So stop worrying about the price of anything, because you won't be paying for anything as long as you're with me." He says. 

"I'm not a dependent women." I snap. 

"I didn't say you were. But you make it seem like i don't have the funds to treat you to a nice restaurant." He cracks a grin and wraps his arm around my waist as he guides us inside. As we walk in a we notice a few people waiting. 

"There's a wait. Let's go somewhere else, somewhere cheaper!" I grin and nod and he rolls his eyes before pulling me with him to the receptionist. 

"Mr.Styles." She greets. I cock an eyebrow at him and he winks at me. "Right this way sir." She says and we follow her. 

"Of course you get special treatment here too." I mumble.

"I'm sorry love what was that?" He asks as he leans down as if he couldn't hear. 

"Nothing." I shake my head and he gives my waist a playful squeeze.

As we're seated she hands us our menus and asks us for drinks. Harry insisted on cocktails even though i said no, but since it's my first time here he kept beaming about how good they are. Our waitress was polite and very patient since i kept telling him i wasn't in a mood for a cocktail. After i gave in she took our orders and went on her way. 

"This is new to me." He says randomly. 

I look up from replying to my brothers text and lock my phone. "What is?" I ask as i put my phone in my purse so he knows my attention is on him.

"This." He says and glances at the table.

"Having lunch?" I ask with a confused look. 

"A second date." He clarifies. 

"Oh." I nod. "I'm sorry?" I frown. 

"No, don't be. I'm just trying to figure it all out." He answers. 

"There's not much to it Harry. It's like any other date." I shrug. 

"Not that." He says and i furrow my eyebrows. "I'm trying to figure out why i wanted too see you again." He says. I wasn't expecting him to say that so i give a a shy awkward half smile. "I don't do the whole dating thing Selena." He says as if he wants me to get it through my head.

"Then don't consider this a date." I mutter. 

"I want to consider it a date. I'm just trying to figure out why i want it to be one." He says and i nod. "Tell me more about you." He adds. 

"Like what?" I ask.

"Everything. Favorite color. Birthday. Hobbies. Things that annoy you. Favorite sport. Favorite film. Favorite food. From clothes size to shoe size to your first pet, first heart break. Everything." He answers. 

"Why?" I ask curiously. 

"I want to know you." He answers. 

"Tell me what you want to hear, something that will light those ears. Sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away"

Who likes fifth harmony?(:

Cause I can't fooking stand them ((::::: 

x