Chapter Thirty Eight

"You're on the other side, as the skyline splits in two. I'm miles away from seeing you..."

Song: All Of The Stars

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Selena

I feel my shoulder shake, but i don't bother moving. A muffled voice echoing but i'm still half asleep to make out the words. "Baby" The voice says. My eyes still closed i shift in my place to feel my shoulder shake again.

"No." I mumble out as i get comfortable. If Harry really thinks i'm waking up right now he has me so fucked up because i bet it's earlier than any normal person would be up at.

"Selena come on." He chuckles.

"No." I repeat and cover my face with the duvet.

"It's twelve." He chuckles again.

"Shut up no it's not." I respond.

"Check the time love." He laughs.

Twelve? Really? I open one eye and peek at the clock on the night stand. Holy shit it's twelve thirteen. How am i still so tired? I let out a long groan and Harry chuckles as he pulls me into him.

"We stayed up talking and went to bed at around two in the morning." He says against my ear before giving my cheek a kiss. "And we have to get ready because my mum called me saying my family arrived earlier so most people are there already." He adds.

"I don't wanna go i'm sleepy." I mutter.

"Well considering i actually want my mum to meet you, you don't have a choice babe. Up, let's go." He says and i groan and scoot further into him.

"Just stay here and lay with me for a little longer." I say lowly.

He sigh and i smile. Hoping i won. But my thoughts were answers when he quickly rises from the bed, pulling the duvet off of me and grabbing a hold of my legs. I squeal but he just laughs as he pulls me up and over his shoulder. "Harry seriously put me down!" I whine and start punching hit butt that's in my face.

"No you need to wake up." He chuckles.

"I am!" I laugh and he sighs and drops me onto the floor. Luckily there were those pillows on the ground but he just dropped me. "Okay cool thanks for being concerned about me possibly being able to crack my skull open." I say sarcastically and stand up. Walking over to the side of the bed i slept and pick up his sweatpants he let me wear and my bra. After putting them on i help him make his bed.

"Are you nervous still?" He asks as we finish the bed.

"I mean i wasn't thinking about it but i am now thanks." I groan.

He smiles and walks over to my side and wraps his hands around my waist. "Come on let's get ready." He smiles and pecks my nose.

...

As we sit in the car I can't help but feel completely anxious. Harry is dressed in all black, including a black fedora and black sunglasses. As opposed to the dress he bought me is yellow and white, with pink flowers and the leaves green. The dress is ankle length and is very flowy on the bottom. The top is some what of a halter top and the most interesting thing about this dress is on the torso it had a small oval cut out on my stomach. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on and it fit completely perfect. My hair didn't want to cooperate with me today so I just kept it straight. And for makeup went lightly on it since its outdoors. Harry is wearing, literally, all black. He said his hair wasn't cooperating with him today so he has on a black fedora and it looks so good on him.