Chapter Forty Eight

"I been watching for the signs, took a trip to clear my mind, oh. Now I'm even more lost, you're still so fine, all mine... all mine..."

Song: Mine

Artist: Beyonce ft. Drake

(if this gif doesn't give away anything *couch* you're clueless *cough*)

Selena

The rest of dinner had gone well. Millie really warmed up to me by the end of the night. As we finished and got to the car she was pouting at Harry for not letting me sit in the backseat beside her. We were on our way to Harry's, just a few blocks away. He insisted I stayed the night, i was going to protest but Millie's cheering made me go against that action.

"Daddy how come you no do that with mommy?" She asks.

"Do what love?" He asks her.

"That." She answers. Harry turns around slightly, then focuses his attention back into the road. He looks over at me with a small smile and mouths 'hold hands'. I shyly smile as I look down at our intertwines hands on the center console.

"Because mommy is my friend." He answers simply.

"Selena is your fwend too" She says.

"Selena is my special friend." He says and I chuckle slightly.

"But isn't mommy su-supo- supposed to be special?" She asks.

I frown at her words, suddenly feeling guilty for I don't know what exactly. I listen my hold on his hand, trying to untangle them. Harry quickly looks over at m and frowns. He grabs a hold of my hand again before it's released and goes me a reassuring squeeze. "Sweetheart Selena is my girlfriend." He says and I bite my bottom lip.

"And you her boyfwend?" She asks, her voice raising slightly.

"Yes." He laughs.

"I want a boyfwend!" She says in excitement.

"You can have one when you're forty." He says in a serious tone, making me burst into a fit of giggles.

We arrive at his building, greeted by a waiting Nick. Who I learned to find out about that he and Helen knew about Millie since the beginning. Harry's family also knows about Millie, though none of them had a proper relationship with her since he didn't himself up until five days ago. Harry appears by my side and i smile in awe at the little girl in his arms with her head dropped onto his shoulder as she's fast asleep. We enter the building and head towards the elevator. Making it up to his penthouse he types his code in and the door unlocks.

"I'm gonna go lie her down. You can wait here, or go to my bedroom or wherever babe." He chuckles silently as he makes his way down the hall.

I make my way upstairs to his bedroom. I have a pair of yoga pants here so i figured i'd change out of my jeans. Entering his room i set my bag down on the chair near the door as i usually do. I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs as i scroll through my phone. When i hear him enter the room i look up at him and smile small as i put my phone back in my purse.

"Can you get me those yoga pants i left here?" I ask. He nods and walks into his closet. I take my boots off and neatly place them by the door. I unbutton my jeans and slide them down my legs, folding them i place them on the chair beside my purse. Goosebumps rise on my legs due to the chills that ran down my spine because of the cold room.

Harry walks out of his closet with my black yoga pants in hand. He smirks at me and i playfully roll my eyes. "I say you take your shirt off and you're good." He says playfully.

"No." I chuckle and he pouts. I hold my hand out for my yoga pants but he just walks pass me and sets them down on the bed as he goes to his dresser. "Butt." I say lowly and walk to the bed to retrieve them.

I gasp when i feel a push on my back, lowering me onto the bed in a bent over position. Harry's chest on my back as he chuckles. "If you won't take it off i will." He says against my ear, leaving a kiss after his sentence. He pushes me up onto the bed and flips me over, my back hitting the mattress as he hovers over me in between my legs.

"Millie is downstairs." I say shyly.

"She's asleep, and i have the monitor on." He smirks, leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

The sudden want of him rushes through me and my hands eagerly make my way around his neck and pull him down lower towards me. He smirks against the kiss and kisses me deeper. His tongue slides against my bottom lip and i give him the access he wanted. His tongue entering my mouth and moving perfectly with mine. His hand fins my hip and squeezes it as he pushes himself against me. I moan into his mouth earning a small groan from him. His hands rubs down my stomach to my the hem on my panties. My back arches when i feel his hand slide inside. He rubs his thumb against me slowly, filling me with complete urge to just have him all to me. With his other hand he brings it to my hip and slowly pushes me down so my back is on the bed again.

"Please." I whisper against his lips.

"Anything for you baby." He says huskily back. His lips are on mine again and my mouth opens when i feel two fingers slide inside of me. I push my pelvis up and he chuckles into my mouth, increasing the pace of his fingers movements. I'm a whimpering mess because of him.

He continues at his fast pace, and i feel my legs stiffen. "Harry i'm-"

"I know baby." He cuts me off and leans down, his lips meeting mine once gain. After a little while longer, my moans increase as does his pace, i feel that tight feeling at the bottom of my stomach as my legs tighten around his hand. "Come for me babe." He says against my neck. My back arches when he starts roughly sucking on the skin of my neck and within that moment i ride out my orgasm. His fingers slow down when i come and he lets out a groan. He pulls his fingers out me and i shyly watch as he brings them to his lips and sucks on them. "So fucking sweet." He rasps.

My hands find the hem of his jeans but he stops me. "Don't worry about me baby, that was all for you." He smirks and leans down and places a sweet kiss to my lips.

"But th-"

"No buts." He interrupts me with a playful grin. He gets off of me and walks over to his dresser. I'm surprised when he comes back with a pair of my underwear. At the edge of the bed he puts me feet into the openings and slides them up my legs, lifting me up slightly until they're on me properly.

"How many of my clothe do i even have here?" I ask in a small giggle as i look at my pair of underwear he put it on me.

"Not quite sure. I have another pair of your panties, the red ones i'm very fond of." He smirks and i roll my eyes playfully. "Well whenever you stay the night you bring extra undergarments since we like to play." He winks and i laugh. "So i mean, why not wash the clothes you leave here with mine and keep them here so you don't need to worry about bringing extra clothes?" He grins and i peck his nose.

He stands off of the bed and removes his jeans. Leaving him in nothing but his briefs. I sit up and remove my bra when it's off he holds his hand out and i shyly give it to him, he walks over to the chair and places it down for me by my jeans. I lie back down on his bed and he walks over to it, climbing on and getting under the sheets with me. It's now our thing for him to be on the side of the bed that's closest to the door. I turn on my side and face the window, his hand soon coming around my waist, my back pressed against chest, holding me in a spooning position. He kisses behind my ear and i smile.

"I'm so infatuated with you." He whispers to me.

"And I you." I say back.

"No baby.. i'm falling for you more and more day by day."

"I just wanna say your mine, your mine..I just wanna say your mine, your mine. Fuck what they heard your mine, your mine.. all I'm really asking for is you (your mine, your mine). I just wanna say your mine, your mine. Fuck what they heard your mine, your mine.. long as you know who you belong to..."

Do you guys ever just see a photo or gif or vine of Harry being sexy and daddy as hell and you're just like "god i would fuck the shit out of him." ??? Me almost every day.