Chapter Fifty Seven

"Cause I don't wanna fall in love, if you don't wanna try. But all that I've been thinking of is maybe that you might. Baby it looks as though we're running out of words to say and love's floating away..."

Song: Say You Love Me

Artist: Jessie Ware

Harry 

"I said lets go inside." I groan in annoyance.

"I don't want to go inside,thank you very much." She giggles.

"Selena you're going to fall off the god damn balcony, need i remind you this is highest floor." I snap and begin to walk over to her.

We got to my flat about fifteen minuets ago and she's still a bit drunk. I keep trying to get her to drink water but she refuses. Right now she's on the balcony and keeps leaning over the railing. And each time her feet lift off the floor my stomach tightens. I wrap my hands around her waist and have to pick her up and drag her back inside. She wiggles in my grip and whines about wanting to sty out here but i ignore her protests and close the door once we're inside.

"You fucking suck." She says as she plops down on my couch.

"Yeah well if you leaned any further you would have died so," I shrug and she rolls her eyes.

"Why am I here Harry?" She asks.

"Because i fucked up." I answer.

"So why drag me into your mess?" She asks.

"Because i made a mistake." I answer again.

"That sounds like a problem you have to deal with not me." She huffs.

"Are you sure you're still drunk?" I ask slightly amused.

"No you kind of sobered me up by talking the entire time." She answers and rubs her eyes.

"Here." I say and hand her two ibuprofen's and a glass of water.

"Thanks." She mumbles and takes them from me.

I sit down beside her as she takes the pills and downs the water. When she's done she sets the glass on a coaster on my coffee table and shifts in her seat. I stare at her in awe at how beautiful she is, without even trying. Her hair is a bit messed up as she runs her hands through it, her makeup a bit smeared after rubbing her eyes and she looks exhausted yet, she's still so fucking breath taking.

"I want to say i-"

"No." She interrupts and holds a hand up. "Not right now. Take me home please so i can sleep. Tomorrow we can try this conversation. But not now. Not while i'm buzzed and won't be able to fully understand."

I frown at her words but nod. "Stay here.. with me. Please." I ask.

"We both know that's not a good idea." She says.

"I'll sleep on the couch if i have to. Just stay." I try again.

"I wouldn't make you sleep on your couch in your own home idiot." She chuckles.

"Well i wouldn't mind for you." I weakly smile.

"Don't try and kiss up to me i'm drunk not retarded." She giggles.

"Sorry." I say and bite back my smile.

She holds up her arms and i furrow my eyebrows."Well come on, take me to bed." She smiles.

I smile back and stand up. I reach down and pick her up bridal style, one arm around my neck as she use the other to rest on my chest as she nuzzles into me. "I'm sorry." I whisper as i turn off the kitchen light.