Chapter Forty Nine

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes. But it's the only thing i know. And when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive..."

Song: Photograph

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Selena

The sound of the door creaking causes my eyes to open. I let out a sigh and blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the brightness. I go to sit up but come to a halt when i feel Harry's arm draped over my wait, holding me close to him. The door creaks again and i furrow my eyebrows. Since i can't sit up i simply turn around in Harry's grip, now face to face with him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. His eyebrows furrowed just barley, his light pink lips closed, his eyes shut and relaxed. A hair is on his forehead and i gently comb it back. He let's out a sigh and opens one eye. I giggle when i see he caught me and keep my hand on his head, hoping if i don't move he'll fall back asleep.

"Stop staring." He rasps. I've grown to love his morning voice.

"I'm gazing." I chuckle quietly.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic!" I defend myself with a giggle and he chuckles, his eyes still closed.

He let's out a groan and pulls me closer into him. "Why can't you just go back to sleep baby?" He says against my hair.

"The door woke me up." I answer.

"I sowwy." A little voice says, causing both Harry and I to look in the direction of his door.

There stood Millie, in cute little white with black polka dots night dress. Her hair in two messy pigtails. "Good morning Princess." Harry rasps as he faces her.

"Daddy can i lay down with you?" She asks.

"Of course come on." He smiles and she skips over to the bed. I sit up to get out of the bed so they have space to lie down, but Harry's hand quickly grabs my arm. "No don't go." He frowns.

"She wants to lay with you." I chuckle.

"You too Sel!" She smiles as she climbs in beside Harry.

"Sel?" I ask her with a small giggle.

"Yeah because your name is Selena" She smiles as she climbs over Harry and lays between the both of us.

"That's cute, i like it." I smile and she returns one.

The sound of a buzz startles both Millie and myself. "Someone's at the door." Harry groans.

"I'll get it don't worry." I say and sit up.

"No. Stay here." He says.

"Harry, Millie wanted to lay with you. I'll get it for you don't worry." I say and he sighs but nods and cuddles with his daughter. I pull the duvet off of myself and walk towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. Harry had bought a tooth brush for me to keep here, which i thought was sweet. After brushing my teeth i walk out of the bathroom and head towards his bedroom door.

"Put on my sweat pants now." His voice says and my eyes widen.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumble to myself as Millie giggles. I feel embarrassed that she saw, not because i was in my underwear but because i'm not her mom and am sleeping with her dad. I put on Harry's sweats that are far to big but just go with it. 

Walking out of his room and down the stairs i head through the corridor to the front door. I glance at the clock to see it's only six forty five. Nick is normally out running a few errands for Harry, as Helen doesn't come in for anther two hours. Reaching the door i unlock it and open it. Suddenly feeling intimidated by the blonde with bright blue eyes.