Chapter Fifty One

"Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms.. And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, and with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now..."

Song: Kiss Me

Artist: Ed Sheeran

(Can i just say i love this song.)

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END.

I sigh as i get off on my floor. Walking towards my office. I giggle at the talk Chris and i just had about our weekends. He scolded me for spending the entire weekend at Harry's and claims i forgot his existence. The weekend at Harry's was great honestly. Millie is no longer shy with me what so ever. After the zoo we had gone to Harry's and spent the rest of the day all cuddled up together on the couch in the living room and watched Disney movies. Eventually that weekend came to an end when Sunday came and i had to practically beg Harry to take me home so i can get ready for work the next day.

Walking to my office i adjust my skirt, silently groaning to myself at the length of this one. Chris had bought my this skirt just about a month ago but it stops just below mid thigh. And the fact that it's a tight fitted black pencil skirt doesn't help. I wore it with a light grey long sleeved button up and my black Louis Vuitton's. Reaching my office i furrow my eyebrows when the door is cracked open. Opening it i walk inside to see a blonde unloading boxes.

"Um, hi?" I question.

She looks up and her brown eyes widen. "Hi, i'm April." She smiles.

"Selena." I respond.

"Selena Carter?" She asks. I nod and she smiles again. "Mr.Horan is expecting you in his office." She says.

"Okay?" I trail off and turn around exiting my office. I knock on his door and here the usual faint 'come in.' Though when i walk inside i'm greeted with Niall and Harry.

"There she is." Niall smiles. I'm completely confused as to what's going on so i simply nod as i close his door. "I assume April told you i needed to see you." He says and i nod once more. "Harry here has informed me you two are now an item." He smiles and i shyly look down to my feet.

"Okay." I mumble.

"Well as much as i love having you work here, Harry is in need of an assistant.. he just fired his." Niall laughs.

"Both of them?" I ask Harry in confusion.

"Leah and Sienna are not my assistants. They do run a few things but i need a personal assistant, the one who works with me in my office." He answers with a small smirk.

"Wait.. so you're like firing me? Is that why she's in there?" I ask Niall with a frown.

"No love i am not firing you. Consider this a promotion. You now work for the man who signs my paychecks so i can sign yours." He chuckles. "Also you're in a relationship so there's a bonus." He adds smiling.

"Why can't you just hire someone else? Or take April?" I ask Harry.

"Because Niall always brags about how much of a great worker you are." He answers. "And why hire someone else when i can have my girl with me." He adds with a smirk.

"But Chris." I frown. "He's my best friend i don't want to leave him here."

"I'm sure i can find a place for him in my building babe." He answers.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiles.

"And you're okay with this?" I ask Niall.

"I wasn't at first. He tried talking me into it but i didn't budge until he agreed to pay me more." Niall laughs and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Okay." I nod chuckling. "Well then i guess i just need to pack up my-"

"Done." Harry interrupts. "It's already on the way to my building." He grins.

"Oh alright then." I chuckle.

"Alright i need a memory with my best assistant ever that this arse is taking away from me." He says and i laugh when he opens his camera on his phone. "Harry get your arse in here." Niall laughs and i chuckle. Harry walks up behind me, me standing in the middle of them. I give a small smile, not showing my teeth. (picture)

...

"And this is now our office." He says as he scans his finger print, the doors sliding open.

"Our?" I ask in a chuckle.

"Yes." He answers.

"Your last assistant had her own office." I say and furrow my eyebrows at the extra white desk in his office.

"Yeah well i'd like to see you as much as i can so now we share mine." He says. His hands wrap around my waist from behind and pulls me into his chest. "This is yours." He says and points to the white desk.

"Harry you really didn't need to go out and but an entire new desk set and everything. Or squeeze it into your office." I frown.

"Look at the size of my office Selena." He chuckles. "I can add five more desks and i'll still have more than enough space." He adds.

"I still feel bad." I shrug.

"Don't. I'd do anything for you." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I turn around in his grip, his hands now at my waist holding me. "Well, thank you." I smile.

"Come on." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"We need to break in this desk for you." He smirks.

I gasp when his hands pick me up from the back of my thighs. He sits me down on top of it and stands between my legs. His lips instantly coming into contact with mine. My hands wrap around his neck and my fingers run through the back of his hair. His fingers unbutton the remainder of my blouse that isn't tucked into my skirt. I let out a soft moan when his lips leave mine and come into contact with my neck. He kisses my neck lightly and works his way down to the skin above my breasts and i whimper when he starts roughly sucking on the skin.

"Isn't it like, against office rules to hook up with your assistant?" I giggle.

He continues to suck on the skin, making sure to leave a mark. When he's done he kisses my lips again. "Not when i'm the boss and the assistant is my girlfriend." He smirks cockily.

"Right." I chuckle and narrow my eyes at him.

"I love the way these look on you." He says lowly and his index finger runs over the new hickey he left on me.

"As much as i would love to continue we need to go somewhere." He says and starts to button up my blouse.

"Where?" I ask.

"Main floor. You reminded me that i need to inform my employees you are the new assistant and also my girlfriend." He answers.

"Why do we need to tell them i'm your girlfriend." I chuckle.

He lifts me off the desk by my hips and kisses my nose lightly. "Because if any of my men even stare at you for too long, they're fired." He smirks.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love..."

Here ya go ♥

So i have some important news. ):

I know you all like my constant updates. But i might not be able to update for a while.. i'm talking maybe up to a few weeks, longer than my trip to London.

I'm almost done with school and because i'm in independent studies i can finish early and that's what i'm trying to do right now. So i really need to focus on school at the moment. I graduate June 6th or 5th i believe but if i can finish earlier that's even better. I'm really sorry ad i hope you can understand. x.

But if i do see my chapters get votes and comments i will make time to update for you ♥