Chapter Twenty Eight

"You think I'm biased to my significant other. You hit it right on the head, only been missing my lover.."

Song: All That Matters

Artist: Justin Bieber

warning: smut✝ 

go to church ya nasties.

Selena

"Is everything okay over here Mr.Styles?" The waitress asks. 

"Yes Carly, thank you." Harry nods. She smiles at him and nods. 

"Can i refill you're glass?" She asks him.

"No, i'm fine. Thank you though." He nods. 

"Um, and you do you want anything?" She asks me flatly. 

I raise my eyebrows slightly, a bit embarrassed with the way she spoke to me. "No i'm fine. Thank you though." I answer shyly. 

"Good." She nods. "Let me know if you need anything, i mean anything." She tells Harry as she rubs his shoulder. 

"I'm good for now thank you Carly." He nods. She smiles with a nod and walks away. 

"Adored by many." I chuckle as i take a sip of my lemonade.

"I wouldn't say that." He shakes his head.I chuckle and continue eating my soup. "Out of all things you ordered soup." He snickers. 

"I like soup." I defend myself. 

"But i bet you only got it because soup is the cheapest thing on the menu since i'm paying." He smirks. I look down at my food shyly and grab my lemonade for a sip. "Of course you did." He chuckles. 

"I'm not use to someone paying for everything. So can you blame me?" I ask. 

"No, but i don't mind spending money on you. I know you don't agree to come with me because you know i'll pay. Trust me i'm very cautious on whom i spend my money on. And i don't have the slightest problem with spending it on you." He says. 

"I still don't like it." I mumble. He laughs and playfully groans, making me smile. 

"You are something else." He shakes his head smiling. 

After about fifteen minuets of eating and talking we had finished lunch. Though i know he would have his way, i still asked if i could pay for myself. He literally just scoffed at me and rolled his eyes. As we paid the waitress, Carly, kept trying to hit on him. I felt awkward in the situation when she kept acting as if i wasn't there so i told him i would wait outside but he was quick to wrap an arm around my waist and pull me close. It's when he called me 'babe' , she got the hint and stopped flirting. Arriving at his building he hops out of the car and opens the door for me.

"I'm back Caroline." He tells her as we pass by her. 

"Mr.Styles you have three meetings. One starts in fif-"

"Cancel them." He interrupts her. 

"But sir, we've rescheduled these meetings about six times now." She frowns. 

"Then make it a seventh." He says and grabs a hold of my arm, pulling me with him towards his elevator, he pushes the button and we wait for the doors to open. 

When they do he gestures for me to walk in first. Doing so i walk in and check my makeup on the mirrors. As the doors close i see him through the mirror turn to face me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He kisses my cheek and i blush slightly. "You're so beautiful." He whispers against my ear. At lost for words i simply just smile. He turns me around and takes my purse off my shoulder and drops it on the ground. He grabs a hold of my waist and nudges my jaw with his nose so he has access to my neck. I gasp lightly when he doesn't waste any time and begins to suck on the skin. He lowers his head and his hands raise to the buttons of my blouse, unbuttoning the next two buttons so he has access to my chest. He sucks on the skin above my breast, making me grip on his biceps at how rough he's being.