Chapter Six

Selena 

It's been about forty five minuets into the event and we're currently still outside mingling with business partners of Niall and his group. I decided i'm just going to call the five of them 'group' just because i don't want to have to repeat all five of their names all the time. 

"I'm dying inside oh fuck." Chris hisses. 

"Relax." I chuckle. 

"We're meeting him. The king. I'm meeting bae." He squeals silently making me bite back a laugh. I'm walking between Cara and Chris as the group is in front of us making their war towards Harry. Cara ad i have gotten to know each other a bit and she's actually really sweet and funny. She's so care free it's amazing. 

"There he is." Louis chuckles. 

"Too cool to say hi to your best mates?" Zayn smirks. 

"We're just his employers in his eyes lads." Liam jokes. 

"Always have something to say don't you?" Harry says with a half smile as he manly hugs his friends. 

"Well we've been waiting for you but you're too busy to even pop up a hello." Niall laughs. 

"I think my boner is showing." Chris whisperers to me making me slap my hand over my mouth so i don't burst out laughing. We're standing behind them, Harry is facing us but can't see us. Cara moves from beside me and towards Niall. 

"Yeah, you've kept me waiting." She smiles. 

"Cara, nice to see you here." He nods. She rolls her eyes and they exchange a flirty hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"I missed you." She tells him. 

"I'm sure you have, it's been a while." He nods. 

"Yeah... why is that?" She asks. 

"I'm a man of responsibilities Cara." He says flatly and she huffs but nods. 

"Well i'm going to head back to my publicist." She says and the group awkwardly nods. "By Christopher it was nice meeting you. And Selena i hope to talk to you again later!" She smiles and gives me a half hug goodbye before walking away.

I look down at my heels and back up to see Harry looking at Chris and i. He's so intimidating and i feel a lump rise in my throat. "And who do we have here?" He asks us and walks around Niall to stand in front of us. I know Chris is dying inside for sure now. "Niall?" Harry asks him. 

"This is Christoper member of the CFO team in my building," He introduces Chris. 

"Hello, Christopher." Harry greets and holds his hand out. 

"Fuck." Chris says lowly and shakes his hand. 

"I'm sorry?" Harry asks. 

"Oh, um, nothing i-uh like i just yeah you know?" Chris stutters and i have to bite my tongue so i don't laugh. 

"Well..okay then." Harry chuckles slightly. 

"And whom might you be?" He asks me. Geez why does he talk so formal for? It makes him even more intimidating. 

"Selena, my assistant." Niall says. 

"The sexy assistant." Zayn says chuckling. 

"Like from the films." Liam adds. 

"What?" Harry asks chuckling. 

"That's what Christopher said." Louis smirks. 

"You find your co-worker sexy?" Harry half smiles in amusement. Me on the other hand want to hide under a rock of embarrassment. 

"Oh god no!" Chris laughs. "I mean she's cut and all but i've known her since we were in grade school." He adds laughing. 

"Doesn't mean you can't be attracted to her." Harry smirks.

"Well considering the fact that i'm gay might." Chris shrugs making the group laugh. 

"So you're the woman i spoke to on the phone?" Harry asks me. 

"Um, yes." I answer shyly. 

"Well it's nice to meet you." He half smiles and holds his hand out. I look down at his hand shyly and tentatively place mine in his to shake. He pulls me slightly and leans down to place a kiss to my cheek the way he greeted Cara -minus the hug- and the way the rest of them greeted women they've ran into. He pulls away and focuses back to Niall and them and i feel myself shaking slightly. 

"What's wrong? Bitch you should be fucking glowing right now." Chris chuckles. 

"He intimidates me is all." I shake my head. 

"Selena, Christoper we're going to go over there for a moment for a few photos. You two okay right here?" Niall asks. 

"Yeah we're fine." I answer. 

"Okay, when we're done i'll come get the two of you because after this we'll be going inside." He adds and we nod and he turns and walks with the rest of the four of them. 

"God they really are a sexy five." I chuckle. 

"His lips were on your cheek you lucky son of a bitch." Chris snaps and i giggle. 

"He's so cute.. but he seems guarded and way too intimidating i was barley able to answer his question." I say faking a chuckle. 

"Well.. don't look now because as they are standing in a row for pictures he keeps looking over at you." Chris whispers. 

"Shut up." I laugh. 

"Selena i'm not fucking kidding." He says and i look up at him and see he's serious. 

"Oh.." I mutter.

"Yeah, OH." He says loudly making me laugh. 

We walk a bit to our left seeing people were trying to get where we were standing. I fix my hair a bit and glance up to find Harry turn his head and look directly at me. He raises an eyebrow and being the socially awkward person i am i just give a shy smile and look back at Chris. 

"Bitch you ain't slick i totally saw that." He smirks. 

"We coincidentally looked at each other big deal." I chuckle. 

"Coincidentally, mhmmm." He cocks and eyebrow and smirks making me blush. 

"Whatever." I roll ym eyes and he laughs. 

"Selena, Christopher!" Niall calls and we look over to see him waving us over gesturing us to catch up and walk with him. 

"I swear if you flirt with my man one more time bitch i will end you." Chris says and i giggle. 

"He's ot gay. He is clearly trying to work some sort of relationship out with Cara so good luck." I pat his shoulder. 

Catching up with Niall we walks beside him and he tells us about why they had to pose for photos. "So you two will be joining me at my table, along with my mates." He smiles. 

"What mates?" I ask anxiously. 

Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam. The tables are circular and fit eight people, Cara will be joining us." He says and Chris squeals and we follow him inside. 

"I'm nervous." i whisper to Chris. 

"As you should be hoe if you make a move on him you're ass is grass." He says and we both burst out laughing. 

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Harry is officially in now! Woop! ☺ So the gif is the part where they glance at each other if you didn't already puzzle that together. But in the gif i like to pretend Harry was wearing that suit in the previous chapter and has his long hair. So basically looked the way he did at the British Fashion Awards (2014) Lol, there will be a gif of him in that outfit the next chapter ☺