Chapter Forty Three

"I said 'Yo, I think you better go, I can't take you. You just sit and get stoned with 30 year old's and you think you've made it. Well, shouldn't you be fucking with somebody your age instead of making changes?' Wrestle to the ground, god help me now..."

Song: Girls

Artist: The 1975

Selena

Waking up this morning there was another note from Chris on the fridge saying he was going to the gym. After i had brushed my teeth and made my bed, is showered and did my hair and makeup. Not exactly what for but i figured i'd go out for a bit, grab a bite to eat or something. Harry tried calling but i was in the shower when he did so when i got out there was about eight messages from him. In a way i feel like maybe i'm being to cruel about this. But i don't feel i have a good reason to yell at him or be angry with him, i just felt uncomfortable.. but i know most girls would have been pissed, so i feel i'm doing alright.. right?

Searching the my closet i settle with a pair of dark blue jeans, a white halter top and my black ankle booties. I curled my hair and proudly am satisfied they didn't come out too harsh. I'm more into the beach type curls. After putting on my clothes and boots i switch purses to the grey Givenchy bag my dad bought me when i turned twenty. To be honest, i dress as if i make a lot of money, i have ridiculously expensive purses, though none of them i bought myself. The only expensive purses I've bought myself are Louis Vuitton and the one Celine bag i have. But these Givenchy ones were a gift from my dad and Chris. I let out a long sigh as i finish and grab my sunglasses and car keys off my vanity and grab my phone off of the charger, then walking to my closet and grab a black long sleeved knit cardigan since it's a bit chilly out. I'm not exactly sure where i'm going but i just didn't want to be home.

I tap the down button on the elevator and wait for it to come up to my floor. As i wait i hear my phone go off. I groan in annoyance as i open my purse to take it out. Why do people text me? I'm horrible at texting unless it's Chris or my family.

Harry: Come by my place?

Harry: I'll send Nick.

Harry: Or go get you myself.

Harry: Please.

I let out for what feels the thousandth sigh already this morning. As i was about to respond the elevator sounds with a ding as the doors open. I step inside and debate on replying to him. After a few seconds the elevator doors open and i step out. As i enter the lobby i greet the receptionist.

"Looking cute girl." She winks.

"Only for you Gina, only for you." I wink back and we chuckle. As i turn around to walk out i bump into somebody, my phone falling out of my hands and onto the marbled floor.

"Shit, my bad i'm sorry." A male voice apologizes. I kneel down and pick it up, that little panic attic of being scared to turn it over happens. I chuckle in nervous relief when i see it's perfectly fine. "Did it crack? I'll pay for it if it did." He adds.

I look up and am met with a pair of bright blue eyes. He looks young, and fairly familiar. "It survived, no worries." I chuckle.

"Oh, alright." He chuckles. "I'm really sorry about that." He apologizes again.

"It's fine really don't worry about it." I smile.

"Anthony your cable is fine why did- Selena, hi." Andrew says as he walks out of the elevator.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"You know each other?" The blue eyed boy asks.

"We go way back." Andrew smiles. "To about a week ago." He adds chuckling and i join him. "Is my brother bothering you?" He asks me and cocks an eyebrow at his brother.